Box Office Info
To the right of the main doors of the Boulder Theater at
2032 14th Street and at www.bouldertheater.com
Monday through Friday 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturdays: Noon – 5:00pm
**If we have an event, the box office will stay open until sales are done for the night.
Internet: 24-7 at www.bouldertheater.com
Phone: During box office hours 303-786-7030
Walk-in: During normal box office hours
**Please bring a photo – ID to pick up “will call” tickets.
**We do not mail tickets.
**No refunds or exchanges. We can change names.
**We accept Visa, MC, AmEx and, of course, cash.
BY-PASS THE BOX OFFICE by using our “print pass” option. Just print your ticket at home and have it scanned at the door. No more waiting in line to pick up your tickets! Just $2.00 per order.
- You can purchase tickets on-line until the stated show time.
- Tickets remain on sale in the box office for walk-up sales.
- All tickets have seat numbers but unless it is a reserved seated show, these numbers are just for tracking sales.
- If you can’t go to a show you are welcome to put your tickets in someone else’s name by contacting the box office during box office hours or email the box office prior to the day of the show.
- For all reserved seated shows there are designated seats for purchase on the ticketing page.
- Unless the show is advertising as a fully seated show, we cannot guarantee seating.
- Decisions about the location of all age ticket holders may not be decided until the day of the show.
CLICK HERE FOR SEATING CHARTS. ENJOY THE SHOW!