Bette Midler News
5-21-15: Legendary singer Bette Midler is still going strong and will launch her first tour in a decade beginning this month. The "It's The Girls" Tour makes its next stop this Friday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Bette Midler Live Performance Videos
Bette Midler Biography
Nicknamed The Divine Miss M, Tony, Grammy, Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actress and singer Bette Midler is one of the most successful all-round entertainers of the last 40 years. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1945, Midler moved to New York in the summer of 1965 where she landed her first major role as Tzeitel in a Broadway production of Fiddler on the Roof. In 1970, she began to build a huge gay following as a resident performer at the Continental Baths, and two years later, made the crossover to the mainstream with 1972’s million-selling debut album, The Divine Miss M. The demand for Bette Midler tickets increased in 1973 when she was awarded Best New Artist at the Grammys and teamed up once again with producer Barry Manilow for her self-titled sophomore. After adding to her catalog with 1976’s Songs for the New Depression and 1977’s Broken Blossom, she performed in front of thousands of fans with Bette Midler tickets for a HBO special named Red Hair Is Back. In 1979, she made her big-screen debut with an Oscar-nominated performance as a drug addicted rock star in The Rose, and later won a Grammy for its title track. Recorded in front of fans with Bette Midler tickets at Pasadena’s Rose Bowl, live album Divine Madness arrived in 1980 and was followed by 1983’s No Frills, and further acclaimed film appearances in Down and Out in Beverly Hills, Ruthless People and Beaches. The soundtrack for the latter proved to be her biggest hit, selling four million copies and spawning her first US number one hit, “Wind Beneath My Wings.” Sales of Bette Midler tickets remained high throughout the 90s thanks to the likes of Some People’s Lives, Bette of Roses and Bathhouse Betty, while performances in For The Boys, Hocus Pocus and The First Wives Club also cemented her movie star credentials. In 2000, Bette Midler tickets went on sale for the Divine Miss Millennium Tour, while in 2003, she reunited with Manilow for a collection of Rosemary Clooney covers. Bette Midler tickets for her lengthy Kiss My Brass tour were snapped up by fans in the same year before she tackled the works of Peggy Lee, starred in the remake of The Stepford Wives and released a festive album, Cool Yule. In 2008, she released Bette Midler tickets for a two-year residency at The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace named The Showgirl Must Go On, while after paying tribute to her favorite girl groups on 2014’s It’s The Girls, Bette Midler tickets went on sale for her first North American tour in ten years.
A Few Good Reasons to Buy Bette Midler Tickets on TicketIQ.com
- TicketIQ collates information from some of the most established and esteemed sellers in the industry to allow you to buy Bette Midler tickets at the best price.
- We provide a list of every date on Bette Midler’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can see exactly where you will be sitting with our 3D seating previews.
- You can also see view zone statistics of all the best available offers from every area in your chosen venue.
- You can bid for your Bette Midler tickets through online auctions, with the highest bidder receiving the tickets, or you can buy them at a set price.
- You can make on offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every show.
- You can save up to an incredible 50% on your Bette Midler tickets compared to the average market price if they contain a Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to take advantage of special last-minute deals and save money on shipping costs.
- We guarantee that you will save money when you use TicketIQ to buy your Bette Midler tickets.
- All of this at no extra cost!
Bette Midler Ticket Price History
Average Tour Price Since 2010
Five Most Expensive Shows of 2015:
Five Least Expensive Shows of 2015:
||at MGM Grand:
||at Madison Square Garden:
||at Mohegan Sun Arena:
||at SAP Center:
||at United Center:
||at Wells Fargo Center:
||at Pepsi Center:
||at TD Garden:
||at Smoothie King Center:
||at Amalie Arena:
Bette Midler Tour Dates
2015 It's The Girls Tour Dates
May 08 – Hollywood, FL – Hard Rock Live
May 09 – Hollywood, FL – Hard Rock Live
May 11 -Tampa, FL – Amalie Arena
May 13 – Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena
May 16 – New Orleans, LA – Smoothie King Arena
May 18 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
May 20 – Denver, CO – Pepsi Center
May 22 – Las Vegas, NV – MGM Grand Garden Arena
May 24 – Phoenix, AZ – US Airways Center
May 26 – San Jose, CA – SAP Center at San Jose
May 28 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
May 29 – Anaheim, CA – Honda Center
June 01 – Seattle, WA – KeyArena
June 02 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
June 07 – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center
June 10 – Detroit, MI – The Palace of Auburn Hills
June 12 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
June 13 – Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun
June 16 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
June 18 – Chicago, IL – United Center
June 20 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
June 22 – Washington, DC – Verizon Center
June 25 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
Bette Midler Discography
The Divine Miss M (1972)
Better Midler (1973)
Songs for the New Depression (1976)
Broken Blossom (1977)
Thighs and Whispers (1979>
No Frills (1983)
Some People's Lives (1990)
Bette of Roses (1995)
Bathhouse Betty (1998)
Sings the Rosemary Clooney Songbook (2003)
Sings the Peggy Lee Songbook (2005)
Cool Yule (2006)
It's the Girls! (2014)