The 2015 CMA Music Festival kicked off this past Thursday in downtown Nashville, Tennessee for four exciting days at LP Field. Every June the CMA Festival comes into to town where hundreds of country music artists attend every year to perform music concerts, meet and greet with the fans, autograph sessions, and a bunch of countless and low-cost entertainment options for fans to enjoy. Some the biggest names in country music were all in the house this year such as Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum, Luke Bryan, among others. Fans can purchase individual day tickets or could opt for the four day pass to not miss any of the action.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on CMA Music Festival tickets for every performance with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your CMA Music Festival tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on CMA Music Festival’s schedule. Simply choose the performance you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your CMA Music Festival tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your CMA Music Festival tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your CMA Music Festival tickets through TicketIQ
CMA Music Festival News
6-15-15: The 2015 CMA Music Festival is now in the books with Carrie Underwood, Little Big Town and many others shining in this year's music festival with the biggest names in country all in attendance to entertain their fans.
CMA Music Festival Live Performance Videos
CMA Music Festival History
The CMA Music Festival is an annual event held each June in downtown Nashville, Tennessee for four days centered on country music where as many as 400 artists attend the event each year to perform concert shows, hold meet and greet with fans, and over 30 hours of autograph sessions.
At first, the CMA created Fan Fair which began in 1972 with the first event being held at the Nashville’s Municipal Auditorium for three days in mid-April with about 5,000 fans attending. Over the years, the event would shift to other venues like the Tennessee State Fairgrounds in the 80’s and by 2000’s, the festival started to go through some major changes.
First the event would be changed to being held over a long weekend in of during the week. Then by 2004, Fan Fair would then become the CMA Music Festival though some locals to this day still refer to it as Fan Fair.
By 2007, the music festival began to grow in immense popularity drawing an attendance record of over 191,000 fans an attendance record. People of all ages and from 41 different countries attend the event each year as CMA Music Festival to this day continues to draw big crowds from all over the world.
This year the event was held from June 11 to the 14th with almost 88,000 people attending this year as the fans were treated to round the clock music and some plenty of unexpected moments like Luke Bryan’s set literally going up in smoke, to Little Big Town’s collaborate with eight foot tall clowns.