There’s nothing like summertime in New York City. From June to September, the Big Apple is bustling with locals and tourists alike, breaking free from the harsh winter and shedding their winter coats for tank tops and sunglasses. One of the city’s biggest musical attractions each summer is Electric Zoo, which has touched down on Randall’s Island each year since 2009. Featuring some of electronic music’s biggest acts, including Skrillex, David Guetta, Diplo, Zedd and Calvin Harris, the festival has grown tenfold in since its inaugural year. It will again invade New York City in 2015 and will be fronted by Alesso, Above & Beyond and The Chemical Brothers. Don’t miss out on one of the biggest music festival of the year, get your tickets now!
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Electric Zoo Festival tickets and premium seating with TiqIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Electric Zoo Festival tickets to all performances!
- The best part about purchasing your Electric Zoo Festival tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Electric Zoo Festival performance as well as performances of related shows as well. Simply pick the show you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Electric Zoo Festival tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Electric Zoo Festival tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Electric Zoo Festival tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TiqIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every performance. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Electric Zoo Festival tickets!
- At TiqIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the performance will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Electric Zoo Festival tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
Electric Zoo Festival Tickets News
4-21-14: The Electric Zoo has been making headlines in the New York area due to a campaign to get the music festival back into New York or New Jersey. The festival was infamously shut down early last year after multiple problems including two drug related deaths. Before the shut down, last year's event on Randall's Island averaged $463 for a 3 day pass.
Electric Zoo Festival Ticket News
6-18-15: Three-day passes are now available for the 2015 Electric Zoo Festival at Randalls Island in New York City. According to TiqIQ, the average price for 2015 EZoo three-day passes is currently $328.17 on the secondary market, down 14.3% from last year’s average of $383. The cheapest three-day pass available is now listed for $220. This year’s festival will be headlined by The Chemical Brothers, Above & Beyond and Alesso. Other performers set to take the stage also include Zeds Dead, Adventure Club, Deorro, Don Diablo, BassJackers, The Glitch Mob, Cashmere Cat and Robin Schulz.
Electric Zoo Festival Video Highlights
Electric Zoo Festival History
A staple in the heart of the electronic music scene, the Electric Zoo Festival has been held annually on Randall’s Island in New York City each year since 2009. The festival has gained critical acclaim in its infancy stages, being cited as the “Best Music Event” between 2010 and 2013 and expanding from its two-day format to three days in 2011. It is typically held on Labor Day Weekend each year, signifying the final blowout festival of the summer.
The inaugural year of the Electric Zoo Festival featured 55 artists over two days, including headlining performances from David Guetta, Deadmau5, Kaskade and Tiga, and turned out to be overwhelmingly successful. The festival grew to accommodate 66 artists the following year and featured more than 100 artists by 2011. That year, more than 85,000 people were in attendance for the first three-day affair, an 80,000+ increase from its first year in 2009.
By 2012, attendance grew to greater than 110,000. Headlining acts included Skrillex, David Guetta, Tiesto, Porter Robinson, Above & Beyond and Pretty Lights. The festival was dampened by tragedy in 2013, when two attendees died from hyperthermia after ingesting the popular drug MDMA that has become a common practice at EDM events. The final day of the 2013 Electric Zoo Festival was cancelled in response to the two incidents.
Stricter policies were put in place in 2014, cracking down on bag searching for illegal drugs and implicating more safety awareness programs through Randall’s Island. The final day of the 2014 Electric Zoo Festival was also cancelled, this time due to severe thunderstorms in the Greater New York Metropolitan area.
The festival continues to expand each year, and Mexico City was the first international destination for Electric Zoo in 2014. In 2015, more steps will be taken to ensure the safety of each patron, with concentration on importing more washrooms for fan use.
2015 Electric Zoo Lineup
Above & Beyond
Amine Edge & DANCE
Black Tiger Sex Machine
Hot Since 82
Keys n Krates
Riggi & Piros
The Chemical Brothers
The Glitch Mob
The Martinez Brothers