Justin Bieber Biography
Arguably the biggest teen-pop phenomenon of the 21st Century, it’s little wonder that Justin Bieber tickets have become the must-have item amongst his army of Beliebers. Born in London, Ontario in 1994, Bieber became a Youtube sensation at the age 13 after he uploaded videos of himself performing covers of contemporary R&B hits. Discovered by manager Scooter Braun, who flew him to Atlanta to record a series of demos, Bieber found himself at the centre of a bidding war between Justin Timberlake and Usher/Braun, eventually signing with the latter and then Island Records in 2008. A year later, he released his debut single, “One Time” and his E.P., My World, and became the first solo artist in Billboard history to have four songs chart in the Top 40 before the release of their first album, and performed in front of Barack Obama at the White House. But his status as a global superstar was cemented in 2010 with the release of his signature track, “Baby,” which saw him become the youngest male solo artist to top the Billboard charts since Stevie Wonder in 1963 and whose video was later announced as the most-viewed YouTube clip of all time. His first full-length album, My World 2.0, followed suit and spawned hit collaborations with Usher (“Somebody To Love”) and Sean Kingston (“Eenie Meanie”), while later in the year, his millions of fans snapped up Justin Bieber tickets for the “My World Tour”. After venturing onto both the small screen with a role in CSI: Miami and the big-screen with his 3D biopic/concert movie, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never and cameo in Men In Black III, he went onto release an acoustic record, a remix collection and a Christmas album, Under The Mistletoe, was announced as the second most followed celebrity on Twitter (behind Lady Gaga) and teamed up with the likes of Diplo and Darkchild for his third studio effort, Believe. Showcasing a more mature R&B sound, it became his fourth US chart-topper in 2012, with the lead single, “Boyfriend,” securing the second-highest first-week digital sales in history. Shortly after, Justin Bieber tickets went on sale for the “Believe Tour”, 86 shows that will take place in North America, Europe and Asia over a nine-month period.
A Few Good Reasons to Buy Justin Bieber Tickets on TiqIQ.com
You can find a variety of superb offers on Justin Bieber tickets for every date of his North American tour with TiqIQ.
- You can find the show you wish to attend through our list of Justin Bieber’s North American tour dates as well as choosing the best purchasing method for you.
- We show you a list of every Justin Bieber date on his entire North American tour and all Justin Bieber tickets available. Simply find the show you want to see and choose the most suitable purchasing method for you.
- You can buy your Justin Bieber tickets at a set price or you can bid through several different online auctions, where the tickets go to the highest bidder.
- TiqIQ also allows you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. The tickets are yours if your offer is then accepted.
- You are able to see exactly what you are paying for thanks to 3D seating previews which show you where you are sitting.
- You can view zone statistics of the best available deals from every area in a venue which help you to choose the best time to purchase your seats.
- You can also save on shipping costs and take advantage of incredible last-minute deals with TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters.
- If your Justin Bieber tickets feature the Gold IQ seal then you could possibly save up to 50% when compared to the average market price.
- You can save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute offers with TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters.
- We guarantee you will save money when you buy Justin Bieber tickets through TiqIQ.
Justin Bieber Performance Videos
Justin Bieber Discography
My World 2.0 (2010)
Under the Mistletoe (2011)
My World (2009)
Justin Bieber News
5-21-15: Pop superstar Justin Bieber has not released an album in three years but the Canadian singer is back in the studio working on some new music and has reunited with Skrillex and Diplo for another single.