With the sole intention of creating music for parties, bushy-haired duo LMFAO briefly took over the world with their hedonistic and cartoonish brand of electro-pop. Regulars on the Los Angeles club scene, Redfoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy) and his nephew SkyBlue (Skyler Husten Gordy), also the son and grandson of music mogul Berry Gordy, decided to team up together under the acronym for Laughing My Freaking Ass Off in 2006. Inspired by a trip to the Miami Winter Music Conference a year later, they began to develop their anthemic dance-pop sound and after friend will.i.am helped them to land a deal with Interscope Records, the pair released their debut album, Party Rock, in 2009. Their first single, “I’m In Miami Bitch,” was given a new lease on life when producer DJ Inphinity used the vocals on the track with the instrumental of DJ Chuckie’s “Let The Bass Kick In” to create the mash-up “Let The Bass Kick In Miami,” a UK Top 10 hit which was also later used as the theme tune to Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami. In between guest appearances on songs by David Guetta (“Gettin’ Over You”) and The Crystal Method (“Sine Language”), and the sale of LMFAO tickets for an Asian tour across Singapore, Manila, and Kuala Lumpur, they achieved their mainstream breakthrough with their 2011 sophomore album, Sorry For Party Rocking. The album’s lead single, “Party Rock Anthem,” a collaboration with GoonRock and Lauren Bennett, topped the charts in 10 different countries. 50,000 LMFAO tickets were then made available for their performance at the Isle of MTV Malta special and after supporting Ke$ha on her “Get Sleazy” tour, they then scored a second Billboard number one with “Sexy & I Know It.” The duo appeared alongside Madonna on her 2012 Super Bowl half-time show with a medley of their biggest hits and her 2000 single “Music,” whilst they also contributed to a remix of her track, “Give Me All Your Lovin,” for a Budweiser commercial that premiered during the same event. Their North American fans were then given the opportunity to get their hands on LMFAO tickets for the first time with the announcement of their 26-date “Sorry For Party Rocking” tour. But shortly after their final date in Quebec, the pair announced they were taking a self-imposed hiatus in order to take their individual careers in different directions.
A Few Good Reasons to Buy LMFAO Tickets on TicketIQ.com
You can discover a number of incredible deals on LMFAO tickets for all dates on their North American tour with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ brings together the ticket industry’s most established and esteemed sellers to help you choose your LMFAO tickets for the best possible price.
- We provide a list of all dates on LMFAO’s North American tour. Simply select the show you wish to attend and choose the best purchasing method for you.
- You can buy your LMFAO tickets at a fixed price or you can bid through various online auctions. If you are the highest bidder, you receive the tickets.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount price list.
- We advise you on the best time to purchase your seats with zone view statistics of all the available deals from every area in a venue.
- Our 3D seating previews also show you exactly what the gig will look like from your chosen section.
- You can save money on shipping costs and take advantage of amazing last-minute deals with TicketIQ’s e-ticket filter system.
- You can also save up to 50% discount compared to the average market price if your LMFAO tickets feature the Gold IQ seal.
- We guarantee you will save money when you use TicketIQ to buy your LMFAO tickets.