About Madonna Tickets on TiqIQ.com
Part of the holy trinity of 80’s pop alongside Michael Jackson and Prince, Madonna is arguably the most successful, influential, and iconic female artist of all time. Born Madonna Louise Ciccone in Bay City, Michigan in 1958, she first displayed her renowned ruthless ambition when she dropped out of her dance scholarship and moved to New York to chase her dream of stardom armed with just $35 to her name. After fronting the bands Breakfast Club and Emmy, she landed a solo deal with Sire, releasing her breakthrough hit, “Holiday,” and self-titled debut LP in 1983. A year later, her first US number one single, “Like A Virgin,” and album of the same name signaled her talent for creating controversy, whilst demand for Madonna tickets for her first tour in 1985 was so high that several dates had to be moved to larger venues. Following her critically-acclaimed performance in Desperately Seeking Susan and first UK chart-topper, “Into The Groove,” she cemented her superstar status with True Blue, the “Who’s That Girl” world tour, which saw her play in front of 70,000 people at Wembley Stadium, and 1989’s “Like A Prayer”. Named the Artist of The Decade by Billboard, Madonna started the 90’s in very much the same fashion, scoring number ones with signature hit “Vogue” and The Immaculate Collection, the highest-selling compilation by a solo artist of all time. In-between 1991’s Blond Ambition and 1993’s “The Girlie Show” world tours, Madonna’s career slightly derailed due to her extremely provocative Sex book, the first venture from her own Maverick entertainment company, and 1992’s Erotica. 1994’s Bedtime Stories, which spawned the seven-week chart-topper, “Take A Bow,” and her Golden Globe-winning role in Evita, helped to repair some of the damage. But it was the double whammy of 1998’s 20-million selling Ray Of Light and 2000’s Music that truly revived her fortunes, with $75 million worth of Madonna tickets sold for her subsequent 2001 “Drowned World Tour”. Following a disappointing response to 2003’s American Life, she triumphantly returned to her club roots with 2005’s Confessions On A Dancefloor and after her induction into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame and 2008’s Hard Candy, she achieved the highest-grossing female artist tour of all time with the "Sticky & Sweet" tour. In the same year that she released her directorial big-screen debut, W.E., and performed at the 2012 Super Bowl half-time show, Madonna tickets went on sale for an 88 date world tour to promote 12th studio album, MDNA.
Like a Virgin (1984)
True Blue (1986)
Like a Prayer (1989)
Bedtime Stories (1994)
Ray of Light (1998)
American Life (2003)
Confessions on a Dance Floor (2005)
Hard Candy (2008)
Rebel Heart (2015)
Buy Madonna Tickets on TiqIQ
You can discover the best way to find amazing offers on Madonna tickets for all of her North American tour dates with TiqIQ.
- TiqIQ is a comprehensive ticket information database which finds the best possible price for Madonna tickets by bringing together the industry’s most established sellers.
- Simply choose the show you want to attend from the entire list of dates on Madonna’s North American tour.
- We provide zone statistics which allow you to see every available offer in every area of the venue you choose.
- You can also see exactly what the gig will look like from your section with our 3D seating previews.
- You can bid for your Madonna tickets through online auctions or you can buy them at a fixed price.
- You can also make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount price that sellers are accepting for each show.
- You can save up to an incredible 50% on your Madonna tickets compared to the average market price if they come with a gold IQ seal.
- You can also take advantage of several amazing last-minute offers with our e-ticket filters as well as saving money on shipping costs
- We guarantee that you will save money by purchasing your Madonna tickets through TiqIQ.
Sell Madonna tickets on TiqIQ
Sell Concert Tickets. Sell Madonna tickets for free on TiqIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high - fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Madonna tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling marketplace if you can't make the Madonna show
- If you need to get rid of your Madonna tickets last minute before the show, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Madonna fans.
- You can sell your tickets on Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free ticket exchange
- Listing and selling your Madonna tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
5-28-15: Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour will begin the North American leg with two shows in Montreal at the Bell Centre on September 9th and 10th. The excitement surrounding the tour is reflected in the addition of an extra show in San Diego on October 29th as well as the full tour average ticket price of $309.64 on the secondary market. October 1st performance at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit currently provides the least expensive show averaging $188.20, 64.5% less than the full tour average, with a get-in price of $51.00.
5-6-15: Legendary singer and performer Madonna has been making headlines following a recent make out session with outspoken Canadian rapper Drake. While it’s interpreted that Drake was unhappy with Madonna’s actions on stage that night, the rapper through his social media, let it be known that he was thrilled to make out with the Queen Madonna.
Madonna Live Performance Video Highlights
Madonna Tour Dates
Rebel Heart World Tour DatesAugust 29 – Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
August 30 – Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
September 2 – Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
September 5 – San Juan Coliseo de Puerto Rico
September 9 – Montreal, QC Bell Centre
September 10 – Montreal, QC Bell Centre
September 12 – Washington, DC Verizon Center
September 16 – New York City, NY Madison Square Garden
September 17 – New York City, NY Madison Square Garden
September 19 – Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center
September 24 – Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
September 26 – Boston, MATD Garden
September 28 – Chicago, IL United Center
October 1 – Detroit, MI Joe Louis Arena
October 3 – Atlantic City, NJBoardwalk Hall
October 5 – Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
October 6 – Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
October 8 – St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center
October 11 – Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
October 12 – Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
October 14 – Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
October 17 – Portland, OR MODA Center
October 19 – San Jose, CA SAP Center at San Jose
October 22 – Glendale, AZ Gila River Arena
October 24 – Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena
October 27 – Los Angeles, CA The Forum
Madonna Ticket Price History
Average Tour Price Since 2010
Five Most Expensive Shows on The MDNA Tour:
|MDNA Tour (2012):
Five Least Expensive Shows on THE MDNA Tour:
||at Madison Square Garden:
||at American Airlines Arena:
||at MGM Grand Garden Arena:
||at Madison Square Garden:
||at MGM Grand Garden Arena:
||at Joe Louis Arena:
||at Xcel Energy Center:
||at Yankee Stadium:
||at Plains Of Abraham: