My Morning Jacket Tour Dates
My Morning Jacket 2016 'The Waterfall' Tour Dates
5/28/16 - Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
5/29/16 - Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Fronted by prolific songwriter Jim James, Kentucky outfit My Morning Jacket gradually evolved into one of the alternative country-rock scene’s major players thanks to an output which continually pushed the genre’s boundaries. James formed the band in 1998 when he recruited various members of Shelbyville emo-punks Winter Death Club, and after signing to Darla Records, released their debut album, The Tennessee Fire, a year later. 2001’s At Dawn was followed by an extensive bout of touring which included support slots with the likes of Foo Fighters, Guided by Voices, and Doves, before the group landed a major label deal with ATO Records. After releasing their third studio effort, It Still Moves, in 2003, the band settled on the line-up of guitarist Carl Broemel, bassist Tom Blankenship, keyboardist Bo Koster, drummer Patrick Hallahan and founding member James, and went onto score their first entry on the Billboard 200 with 2005’s critically-acclaimed Z. Following an appearance in Cameron Crowe’s Elizabethtown, the group performed a handful of shows with the Boston Pops Orchestra, released 2006 live double album Okonokos and opened for Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza. In 2008, the band reached the US Top 10 with Evil Urges, which later picked up a Grammy nomination for Best Alternative Rock Album, and took to the Bonnaroo stage for a legendary four-hour set which also included cameos from Metallica’s Kirk Hammett and comedian Zach Galifianakis. The band were forced to cancel their subsequent European tour when James injured himself in a fall at an Iowa show, but returned to the stage in 2009 for a support slot on Neil Young’s Australian tour. After The Walt Disney Company scuppered their plans to tour as The Electric Mayhem, the fictional band from The Muppet Show, the band took up a residency at New York’s Terminal 5 in which they performed each of their studio albums in their entirety. In 2011, the group reached a career-high peak of No.5 in the US charts with their sixth LP, Circuital, before taking a break to pursue various solo projects. Three years later, the band staged their very own all-inclusive One Big Holiday music festival at Mexico’s Hard Rock Hotel Rivera Maya, and returned to the same venue in 2015 for a second event featuring the likes of The War on Drugs, Band of Horses and Dr. Dog.
The Waterfall (2015)
Evil Urges (2008)
It Still Moves (2003)
Chocolate And Ice (2002)
At Dawn (2001)
The Tennessee Fire (1999)
TicketIQ can help you to discover a number of incredible deals on My Morning Jacket tickets for every date of their North American tour.
- TicketIQ aims to help you find the best price for your My Morning Jacket tickets by collating information from some of the most reputable sellers in the industry.
- You can choose which show you would like to attend from a list featuring every date on My Morning Jacket’s North American tour, as well as the best purchasing method for you.
- You are able to see exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for thanks to our 3D seating previews.
- You can also find the best available offers from every area in your chosen venue with our view zone statistics.
- TicketIQ allows you to buy your My Morning Jacket tickets at a set price, or you can bid for them through several online auctions, with the highest bidder receiving the tickets.
- You can also make an offer, based on our recommended discount to price list, with some of our ticketing partners. If your offer is accepted, the tickets are yours.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save money on shipping costs and take advantage of several last-minute deals.
- You can save at least 10% on My Morning Jacket tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- We guarantee you will save money if you purchase your My Morning Jacket tickets through TicketIQ.
My Morning Jacket News
12-15-15: My Morning Jacket will be back out on the road in 2016. The band on Tuesday announced the first batch of tour dates for in the new year, playing two shows at Red Rock Amphitheatre in Colorado in May. The group will perform a two-night residency there on May 28 and 29. More tour dates are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
5-14-15: American rock band My Morning Jacket is now on tour supporting their latest released studio album titled "Waterfall." The band will make a stop in Athens, Georgia on Friday and then will perform at the Tennessee Theater in Knoxville on Saturday.
My Morning Jacket Performance Videos