Jazmine Sullivan News
5-13-15: R&B artist Jazmine Sullivan recently wrapped the spring leg of her "Reality Show" tour in North America, playing 18 shows between April 2 and 30. The singer saw a considerable demand for tickets on the secondary market, owning a median price of $78.57.
Jazmine Sullivan Performance Videos
Why Buy Jazmine Sullivan Tickets On TicketIQ.com
Fusing old-school R&B with contemporary production, Jazmine Sullivan racked up nearly a dozen Grammy nominations with her first two albums to become one of the most critically-acclaimed vocalists of her generation. Born in Philadelphia in 1987 to a history curator father and backing singer mother, Sullivan began performing in her local choir at a young age, going onto make her national TV debut aged just eleven on syndicated talent show It’s Showtime at the Apollo and perform with Stevie Wonder at the soul legend grandson’s 13th birthday. While attending her hometown’s High School for the Creative and Performing Arts, she signed a record deal with Jive Records, but despite production from Missy Elliott and Timbaland, her debut album failed to make it to the shelves and she was subsequently dropped by the label. After providing guest vocals on Kindred the Family Soul’s 2003 debut, Surrender To Love, Sullivan forged a career working behind the scenes, and enjoyed her first taste of success when Christina Milian took the song, “Say I,” into the US Top 40. In 2008, Sullivan relaunched her own recording career with Fearless, which peaked at No.6 on the Billboard, spawned the Top 40 singles “Need U Bad,” and “Bust Your Windows,” and helped Sullivan pick up a Best New Artist nomination at the 2009 Grammy Awards. Sullivan consolidated her success with support slots on US tours by Ne-Yo and Maxwell and collaborations with Jadakiss, Snoop Dogg and Ace Hood, and also continued to write for various other artists including Jennifer Hudson (“I’m His Only Woman”), Monica (“Everything To Me”), and Chrisette Michele (“I Don’t Know Why, But I Do”). But despite scoring a second Top 20 album with 2010’s Love Me Back, and adding a further four Grammy nods to her previous total of six, Sullivan started to feel disillusioned with the music industry, and in early 2011, she announced her retirement as an artist aged just 23. Sullivan added to her list of writing credits on tracks by the likes of Kendrick Lamar (“Now or Never”), Candice Glover (“Cried”) and Jessica Sanchez (“Drive By”). However, just three years after cutting her performing career short, Sullivan returned to the spotlight with Meek Mill hook-up, “Dumb,” and in 2015, reached No.12 in the US with third album, Reality Show.
Reality Show (2015)
Love Me Back (2010)
- TicketIQ is an extensive source of ticket information which brings together the industry’s most reputable sellers.
- We provide a list of all dates on Jazmine Sullivan’s North American tour, allowing you to find the best possible price for your chosen show.
- You can see all of the best available offers of every area in the venue using our view zone statistics.
- Our 3D seating previews also enable you to see exactly what the gig will look like from your section.
- You can buy your Jazmine Sullivan tickets at a fixed price or you can bid for them through online auctions, with the highest bidder receiving the tickets.
- You can also make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on an approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for each show.
- Our e-ticket filters can save you money on shipping costs and allow you to take advantage of any incredible last-minute offers.
- You can also save up to 50% on your Jazmine Sullivan tickets compared to the average market price if they come with a gold IQ seal.
- We guarantee that you will save money on your Jazmine Sullivan tickets with TicketIQ.
Jazmine Sullivan Tour Dates
Jazmine Sullivan 2015 Tour Dates
Sun 08/23/15 at SummerStage Central Park / Rumsey Playfield in New York, NY