With their melancholic melting pot of trip-hop, R&B and synth-pop, Little Dragon are one of the most intriguing acts to emerge from Scandinavia’s thriving electro scene. Lead vocalist Yukumi Nagano, bassist Fredrik Kallgren Wallin and drummer Eric Bodin first met at high school in Gothenburg in 1996 where they bonded over a shared love of De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest and Alice Coltrane. After joining forces with keyboardist Hakan Wirenstrand, the group started performing under the guise of Little Dragon, named so in honor of Nagano’s habit of throwing tantrums in the studio. In 2006, they signed to indie label Off The Wall and released the double A-side single, “Test/4ever,” and a year later issued their self-titled debut album through Peacefrog Records. The band caught the attention of several high-profile stars with 2009 sophomore Machine Dreams, and were subsequently invited to guest on records such as SBTRT’s eponymous first offering (“Wildfire”), DJ Shadow’s The Less You Know, The Better (“Scale It Back”) and Maximum Balloon (“If You Return”), the self-titled debut from TV On The Radio frontman Dave Sitek’s side-project, as well as Gorillaz’s Plastic Beach (“Empire Ants,” “To Binge”), also touring with the latter on their Escape to Plastic Beach world trek. The group’s music also started to become a staple of American TV soundtracks, featuring in the likes of The Vampire Diaries, Grey’s Anatomy, 90210 and Revenge, and was also used in independent drama I Will Follow and psychological thriller Magic Magic. The increased exposure helped the band score their first entry on the Billboard 200 in 2011 with third album, Ritual Union, and a year later, they added Outkast’s Big Boi to their list of collaborators when they contributed to three tracks (“Thom Pettie,” “Descending,” “Higher Res”) on his second solo effort, Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors. Inspired by the 90s slow jams of Janet Jackson and the cold Swedish winter, 2014 fourth LP Nabuma Rubberband earned the group the most glowing reviews of their career and peaked at No.24 in the US. In 2015, the group picked up their first Grammy nomination for Best Dance/Electronic Album and launched a North American tour which included stops at Sasquatch! Music Festival and New York’s Governors Ball.
Nabuma Rubberband (2014)
Ritual Union (2011)
Machine Dreams (2009)
Little Dragon (2007)
- TicketIQ helps you to choose when and how to buy your Little Dragon tickets for the best possible price by bringing together the most reputable ticket sellers in the industry.
- Select the show you want to see from the list of every date on Little Dragon’s North American tour and choose the best purchasing method for you.
- You can see exactly what you are paying for with our 3D seating previews.
- TicketIQ also advises you on the best time to purchase your seats with its view zone statistics of all the available deals from every area in your chosen venue.
- You can bid for your Little Dragon tickets through various online auctions, with the highest bidder receiving the tickets, or you can buy them at a fixed price.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can save at least 10% discount on your seats compared to the average market price if your Little Dragon tickets feature the Gold IQ seal.
- You can save money on shipping costs and take advantage of several last-minute deals with TicketIQ’s e-ticket system.
- We guarantee that you will save money if you use TicketIQ to purchase your Little Dragon tickets.
Little Dragon Ticket News
5-6-15: Little Dragon will take to the road later this month for a short tour across the U.S. The electric band will be touring in support of Nabuma Rubberband , its latest studio effort. The tour begins on May 16 and will run through June 4, playing 11 shows over the three-week run. Little Dragon tickets average at $75.81 on the secondary market and the most expensive show will be held on May 16 at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. That show sees a secondary average of $83.70 and $54 get-in price.
Little Dragon Performance Videos
Little Dragon Tour Dates
Little Dragon 2015 Tour Dates
Fri 05/15/15 at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
Sat 05/16/15 at Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, CA
Mon 05/18/15 at Observatory North Park in San Diego, CA
Tue 05/19/15 at The Catalyst in Santa Cruz, CA
Thu 05/21/15 at Roseland Theater in Portland, OR
Fri 05/22/15 at Gorge Amphitheatre in Quincy, WA
Sat 05/23/15 at Malkin Bowl in Vancouver, BC
Mon 05/25/15 at The Starlite Room in Edmonton, AB
Tue 05/26/15 at Flames Central in Calgary, AB
Thu 05/28/15 at First Avenue in Minneapolis, MN
Fri 05/29/15 at Concord Music Hall in Chicago, IL
Sat 05/30/15 at The Crofoot in Pontiac, MI
Sun 05/31/15 at The Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, ON
Mon 06/01/15 at Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre in Montreal, QC
Wed 06/03/15 at House Of Blues Boston in Boston, MA
Fri 06/05/15 at Brooklyn Bowl in Brooklyn, NY
Sat 06/06/15 at Randall's Island in New York, NY
Fri 06/12/15 at Adalan in Aarhus, Denmark
Thu 07/16/15 at Parque Das Nações in Lisbon, Portugal
Fri 07/17/15 at Marlay Park in Dublin, Ireland
Sat 07/18/15 at Victoria Park in London, United Kingdom
Fri 08/21/15 at Kempische Steenweg in Hasselt, Belgium
Sun 09/13/15 at Templehof Airport in Berlin, Germany