NBA All-Star Game Tickets News
2-11-15: Now just four days away, the 2015 NBA All-Star Game has seen secondary ticket prices rise gradually since last Wednesday. The average price for All-Star Game tickets on TiqIQ is now $2,060.62 and get-in price starts at $779. 895 tickets are still available on the secondary market, though just 102 tickets remain in the Lower Level 100s sections.
A slew of All-Stars will be miss the game due to injury and prices continue to increase despite the several announcements. Kobe Bryant was the first to go down with a season-ending shoulder injury while Blake Griffin and Dwyane Wade will also be ineligible to play.
2-9-15: NBA All-Star Weekend will tip off in New York City in just four days, with Friday hosting the All-Star Celebrity Game at Madison Square Garden and the Rising Stars Challenge at the Barclays Center. All-Star Saturday Night will be held at the Barclays Center and will feature several of the weekend’s most saught-after events, including the 3-Point Shootout and the Slam Dunk Contest. It will all conclude with the All-Star Game on Sunday night, which is set to be played at Madison Square Garden.
News broke late Sunday that Damian Lillard will replace Blake Griffin in Sunday’s game after Griffin announced that he will need surgery for a staph infection in his elbow. With various lineup changes occurring over the last several weeks, ticket prices have dropped considerably on the secondary market since last Monday. Now with just under 850 tickets available, All-Star Game tickets average at $1,760.90, down 46.2% from last Monday’s average of $3,273.78. Get-in price is currently listed at $814.
2-5-15: The roster for the Celebrity Game during NBA All-Star Weekend has been announced. The annual game that takes place on the Friday night before the All-Star Game will be played at Madison Square Garden. On the secondary market, the average price for the game is $173.92 with a get-in price of $65.
ESPN’s Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic will be the coaches of one team, while Carmelo Anthony and Spike Lee will coach the other. The actually team rosters have not been decided, but the general participants have been revealed.
The participants are listed below:
- Nick Cannon
- Mo’ne Davis
- Michael Rappaport
- Robert Pera, Grizzlies owner
- Ansel Elgort
- Anthony Anderson
- Kevin Hart
- Allan Houston
- Chris Mullen
- Paralympic athlete Blake Leeper
- Kristen Ledlow
- Abhishek Bachchan
- Tina Charles
- Skylar Diggins
- Shoni Schimmel
1-28-15: With most of the roster announced, much of the NBA world is looking forward to the 2015 NBA All-Star Game at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The game itself, which will be played at MSG, will be the most expensive game over the past six years on the secondary market. The current average price for the game is $3215.05 with a get-in price of $702. Those prices are approaching Super Bowl levels from last year, which finished with an average price of $3375.88 on the secondary market. The NBA All-Star Saturday Night--which features the Skills Competition, Slam Dunk Contest and Three-Point shooting contest--held at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, won’t come cheap either. The current average price is $2265.06 with a get-in price of $412.
2014 NBA All-Star Game Tickets Data
2013 NBA All-Star Game Tickets Data
NBA All-Star Game Video Highlights
A few good reasons to buy NBA All-Star Game Tickets on TiqIQ.com
TiqIQ has an innovative, transparent and smart way to purchase your NBA All-Star Game tickets online.
- Now you don’t have to go to the effort of searching for the best deal on your NBA All-Star Game tickets because all the best deals are a click away on our unique purchasing portal which gives you a range of options for finding the best price for NBA All-Star Game tickets.
- The TiqIQ website displays every NBA All-Star Game game for the entire season. You simply need to pick a game and choose how you will purchase your NBA All-Star Game tickets through our comprehensive set of options.
- You can buy your NBA All-Star Game tickets for a fixed price or you can make an offer for your NBA All-Star Game tickets to certain ticketing partners and if they accept the offer you have scored a fantastic deal.
- You can bid for your NBA All-Star Game tickets through online auctions and if your bid is the highest you have won the NBA All-Star Game tickets.
- TiqIQ also offers you the option of purchasing e-tickets which can save you a lot of money, not just through the price of the ticket but through the cost of shipping.
- All of these options are there for you to try on the one site! It makes the process of finding cheap NBA All-Star Game tickets so much more fun!
- TiqIQ also offers you the chance to view a 3D seating preview to show how the game will look from where you will be sitting.
- You can also look at zone statistics which show great deals from seating areas within the venue.
Experience the TiqIQ difference at no extra cost !
NBA All-Star Game Ticket Prices
Average Price Since 2011
||Smoothie King Center:
||Madison Square Garden: