About Arizona State Tickets on TiqIQ
Located in Tempe, Arizona, the Arizona State Sun Devils are a collegiate athletic program that represents Arizona State University. Arizona State’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Pacific 12 Conference, has 9 men’s and 13 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross-country, golf, ice hockey, tennis, track and field, and wrestling. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, golf, gymnastics, sand volleyball, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, volleyball, and water polo. Arizona State engages in a strong athletic rivalry with Arizona University, which is Arizona’s only other Division I program. The schools compete in the State Farm Territorial Cup Series, which is a head-to-head competition in 18 different sports. The football rivalry, known as “The Duel in the Desert”, is the oldest rivalry game in college football that features a trophy. The Territorial Cup is awarded after each football game.
Arizona State boasts an array of successful programs, but its baseball, gymnastics, golf, and wrestling programs are its most successful. Arizona State’s has one of the most successful baseball programs in the country. Arizona State won national championships in 1965, 1967, 1969, 1977, and 1981. Arizona State has the third most wins in the College World Series (61). Arizona State has won 21 conference championships and has reached the NCAA tournament 34 times. Arizona State leads all programs with 368 total picks in the MLB draft. Notable alumni include Barry Bonds, Reggie Jackson, Dustin Pedroia, Andre Ethier, Ike Davis, Jason Kipnis, and Ian Kinsler. Arizona State’s women’s gymnastics program, which is led by 30+ year coach John Spini, has had many years of dominant individual performances. Arizona State’s men’s golf program has won 20 conference championships and won the NCAA Division I Championship in 1990 and 1996. Of note, Phil Mickelson won three of six individual championships in 1989, 1990, and 1992. Arizona State’s wrestling program won one NCAA team national championship in 1988 and has produced eight individual championships and 100 total All-American honors. Notable wrestling alumni include Dan Severn, Dan Henderson, and Cain Velasquez.
Arizona State’s mascot, Sparky, was designed by a former Disney Illustrator. Its fight song is “Maroon & Gold”.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Arizona State tickets and premium seating all season with TiqIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Arizona State football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Arizona State basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Arizona State game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Arizona State tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Arizona State football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Arizona State tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TiqIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Arizona State tickets!
- At TiqIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Arizona State tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!