About Georgia Tickets on TiqIQ
The Georgia Bulldogs are a member of the Southeastern Conference with 19 varsity teams. The men’s basketball team has amassed over 1350 wins since the 1891. Since then, the Bulldogs have appeared in 12 NCAA tournaments and advanced to the Sweet Sixteen twice including an appearance in the 1983 Final Four. Additionally, the Bulldogs have two conference tournament championships in 1983 and 2008 and won a conference regular season championship in 1990. The current head coach at Georgia is Mark Fox. In 2008, Fox led the Bulldogs to their first NCAA tournament at-large appearance since 2002. In the 2014-15 season, Fox accumulated a 21-12 record and his second NCAA tournament appearance with the Bulldogs. The Georgia Bulldogs’ baseball team is consistently one of the more successful baseball programs year in and year out. Georgia won the 1990 College World Series and has appeared in the College World Series in a total of six seasons and was the national runner-up in 2008. In Georgia’s history, the Bulldogs have produced five All-Americans and 51 Major League Baseball players. Georgia’s pride is their football program. The Bulldogs have accumulated a 778-410-54 (.648) record since 1892 including a 28-19-3 record in bowl games. The Bulldogs have two claimed national titles and four unclaimed titles, 14 conference titles (12 in the SEC), seven division titles, two Heisman winners and 24 consensus All-Americans. Additionally, the Bulldogs have produced 16 players and coaches who have been inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. Their most recent national championship came in 1980 when head coach Vince Dooley led the Bulldogs to a 12-0 season and beating Notre Dame 17-10 in the Sugar Bowl. The 1980 Bulldogs were led by future Heisman Trophy winner and College Football Hall of Famer, Herschel Walker. Walker earned consensus All-American honors three times in his collegiate career. The Bulldogs are currently being coached by Mark Richt, who will begin his 15th season of coaching in the 2015 season. Richt has accumulated a 136-48 record in his tenure at Georgia and has appeared in 15 bowl games (9-5) and tied or outright won the SEC East six times, winning the SEC twice. During his tenure, Georgia has won 10 or more games in nine of his 14 seasons at the helm. Richt has only one losing season at Georgia (2010).
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Georgia basketball & football tickets for every game with TiqIQ.
- TiqIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Georgia basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Georgia’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Georgia basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TiqIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Georgia tickets compared to the average market price.
- TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Georgia tickets through TiqIQ
5-28-15: The Georgia Bulldogs men's basketball team will enter the 2015-16 NCAA season rebuffed by two player hopefuls in Tevin Mack and James White. Both considered probable signings for the Bulldogs, Mack decided to bring his talents to Shaka Smart at Texas while White opted for Georgia Tech.
Georgia Video Highlights