About Indiana Tickets on TiqIQ
The Indiana Hoosiers are a member of the Big Ten Conference with 24 varsity teams. The Hoosiers have won 24 NCAA national championships in addition to 141 NCAA individual national championships. Eight of their championships were won by the men’s soccer team, six in men’s swimming and diving, three in men’s cross country, one in men’s track and field, one in wrestling and five by the men’s basketball team. The five championships by the men’s basketball team are tied for third most championships in Division-I (tied with North Carolina and Duke), only behind UCLA (11) and Kentucky (8). The 1976 Indiana men’s basketball team is the last squad to finish a college basketball season undefeated. Indiana ranks tenth in all-time wins in the NCAA with 1,756, seventh in NCAA tournament appearances with 38, seventh in NCAA tournament victories with 64, ninth in Final Four appearances with 8. Additionally, the Hoosiers have won 21 regular season conference championships. The majority of Indiana’s success came under legendary head coach Bob Knight, who coached at Indiana for 29 seasons from 1971 to 2000. Knight finished his career with 902 wins, which was the most all-time until Mike Kryzewski, a former player of Knight at Army, surpassed him in 2011. Indiana’s first two national championships came under Branch McCracken’s tenure. Indiana’s last team to appear in the Final Four was in 2002 under Mike Davis and is currently coached by Tom Crean who has a 121-111 record at Indiana with three NCAA tournament appearances in seven seasons. The Indiana Hoosiers football team doesn’t quite have the same pedigree as their basketball team, accumulating a 459-631-45 record since 1887. In 2012, Indiana surpassed Northwestern for most losses in FBS history. The Hoosiers have won two Big Ten Championships (1945 and 1967). The Hoosiers have appeared in nine bowl games, winning three. In 2007, Indiana appeared in their first bowl game since 1993, losing to Oklahoma State. The Hoosier’s best season ended in their only loss, losing to O.J. Simpsons’ USC Trojans in the 1968 Rose Bowl after winning their first nine games. The current head coach of Indiana is Kevin Wilson, who has accumulated a 14-34 record in four seasons with the Hoosier with a disappointing 6-26 record in Big Ten play. Wilson has put together three consecutive seasons with four or more wins after posting a 1-11 record in his first year.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Indiana basketball & football tickets for every game with TiqIQ.
- TiqIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Indiana basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Indiana’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Indiana basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TiqIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Indiana tickets compared to the average market price.
- TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Indiana tickets through TiqIQ
5-28-15: Hype continues to build for the Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball team. There are burgeoning expectations for the Hoosiers to break out during the 2015-16 NCAA season, and the signing of McDonald's All-American Thomas Bryant will undoubtedly help the team exponentially in its pursuit for a NCAA Tournament run. The team wasn't expected to make a run in the Tournament last season, but 20 regular season wins helped them cruise into the tournament as one of the Big Ten's top contenders.
Indiana Video Highlights
2015 Indiana Hoosiers Football Schedule
9/05/2015 03:30:00 AM - Indiana Hoosiers vs Southern Illinois Salukis at Memorial Stadium - IN
09/12/2015 03:30:00 AM - Indiana Hoosiers vs FIU Golden Panthers at Memorial Stadium - IN
09/19/2015 03:30:00 AM - Indiana Hoosiers vs Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at Memorial Stadium - IN
09/26/2015 03:30:00 AM - Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs Indiana Hoosiers at BB&T Field (formerly Groves Stadium)
10/03/2015 03:30:00 AM - Indiana Hoosiers vs Ohio State Buckeyes at Memorial Stadium - IN
10/10/2015 12:00:00 PM - Penn State Nittany Lions vs Indiana Hoosiers at Beaver Stadium
10/17/2015 03:30:00 AM - Indiana Hoosiers vs Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Memorial Stadium - IN
10/24/2015 03:30:00 AM - Michigan State Spartans vs Indiana Hoosiers at Spartan Stadium - MI
11/07/2015 03:30:00 AM - Indiana Hoosiers vs Iowa Hawkeyes at Memorial Stadium - IN
11/14/2015 03:30:00 AM - Indiana Hoosiers vs Michigan Wolverines at Memorial Stadium - IN
11/21/2015 03:30:00 AM - Maryland Terrapins vs Indiana Hoosiers at Byrd Stadium
11/28/2015 03:30:00 AM - Purdue Boilermakers vs Indiana Hoosiers at Ross-ade Stadium