About Kansas State Tickets on TiqIQ
The Kansas State Wildcats are a member of the Big 12 Conference and have 14 varsity teams. The men’s basketball team has appeared in 28 NCAA tournaments, including 16 Sweet Sixteens, 12 Elite Eights, four Finals Fours and one national championship appearances. They’ve also won 18 conference titles with their most recent title coming in 2013 when they shared the Big 12 title with Kansas. The Wildcats best season came in 1951 when they lost to Kentucky in the national championship game. Kansas State has a recent resurgence in basketball after a decade long absence from the NCAA tournament from 1996 to 2008. Since then, the Wildcats have made the tournament six times including every season from 2010 to 2014. Current head coach Bruce Weber took over the program in 2012 after Frank Martin left for South Carolina. In Weber’s first season, he won Kansas State’s first regular season conference title since 1977. Unfortunately for Kansas State, they failed to make the NCAA tournament in 2015, breaking the ninth-longest active streak in the nation for making the NAA tournament. Overall, the Wildcats have had a total of 36 All-Americans, with the most recent coming in 2008 as freshman Michael Beasley was named All-American, Big 12 Conference Player of the Year and named national player of the year by several publications. The football team has taken a different route to success than their basketball counterparts. Until 1989, the Kansas State football program was statistically the worst program in NCAA Division-I with a record of 299-509-41. All that changed in 1989 when Kansas State hired Bill Snyder as the head coach. From 1993 to 2003, Kansas State went 109-29-1 and went to 11 straight bowl games. The peak of their success came in 1998 when Kansas State was ranked No. 1 during the season. Following Snyder’s first retirement in 2005, Kansas State went back to mediocrity under Ron Prince, who amassed a 17-20 record. Snyder returned to Kansas State in 2009 and helped the Wildcats return to prominence. The Wildcats finished the 2011 season with a 10-2 record and a loss to Arkansas in the 2012 Cotton Bowl and a 11-1 record in 2012, a share of the Big 12 Conference championship and a loss to the Oregon Ducks in the 2013 Fiesta Bowl.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Kansas State basketball & football tickets for every game with TiqIQ.
- TiqIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Kansas State basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Kansas State’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Kansas State basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TiqIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Kansas State tickets compared to the average market price.
- TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Kansas State tickets through TiqIQ
Kansas State News
5-28-15: Arguably the NCAA's most on-again, off-again team during the 2014-15 season, the Kansas State Wildcats had glimmers of hope and consistently followed with demoralizing losses. The Wildcats finished the season with a 15-17 record overall, but also owned five top-20 RPI wins. They'll hope to find more rhythm and reason on the court during the 2015-16 season and return to form.
Kansas State Video Highlights
2015 Kansas State Wildcats Football Schedule
09/05/2015 - Kansas State Wildcats vs South Dakota Coyotes at Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium
09/12/2015 - UTSA roadrunners vs Kansas State Wildcats at Alamodome
09/19/2015 - Kansas State Wildcats vs Louisana Tech Bulldogs at Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium
10/03/2015 - Oklahoma State Cowboys vs Kansas State Wildcats at Boone Pickens Stadium
10/10/2015 - Kansas State Wildcats vs TCU Horned Frogs at Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium
10/17/2015 - Kansas State Wildcats vs Oklahoma Sooners at Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium
10/24/2015 - Texas Longhorns vs Kansas State Wildcats at Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium
11/05/2015 - Kansas State Wildcats vs Baylor Bears at Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium
11/14/2015 - Texas Tech Red Raiders vs Kansas State Wildcats at Jones AT&T Stadium
11/21/2015 - Kansas State Wildcats vs Iowa State Cyclones at Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium
11/28/2015 - Kansas Jayhawks vs Kansas State Wildcats at Memorial Stadium - KS
12/05/2015 - Kansas State Wildcats vs West Virginia Mountaineers at Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium