Located in Eugene, Oregon, the Oregon Ducks are a collegiate athletic program that represents the University of Oregon. Oregon’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Pac-12 Conference, has seven men’s and 11 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross-country, golf, indoor and outdoor track, and tennis. Women’s teams include acrobatics, basketball, beach volleyball, cross-country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, indoor and outdoor track, tennis, and volleyball. Oregon has a long-standing, fierce rivalry with its in-state rival, Oregon State. This rivalry is coined the “Civil War” and is scored across ten different sports. Oregon also engages in a ‘border’ rivalry with the University of Washington.
In total, Oregon has won 27 NCAA team national championships and has been a dominant force in Pac-12 play. Oregon is best known for its world-class track team, which has accounted for 10 men’s and seven women’s national championship team and its football program, which has won four Pac-10/Pac-12 championships in the last six years. Oregon is still seeking its first National Championship in football after championship game losses in 2010 and 2014. Oregon has played in ten consecutive bowls games, boasting an impressive 4-2 record in BCS/college football playoff games. Last season, Marcus Mariota became the first player to win the Heisman Trophy after receiving approximately 90 percent of the possible points. Six alumni, including Norm Van Brocklin, Alphonne Leemans, Dan Fouts, Mel Renfro, Dave Wilcox, and Gary Zimmerman, are members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Oregon’s cross country and track & field programs have earned the distinction of ‘Track Town’ due to dominance and success. Numerous alumni have gone on to medal in the Olympics, win big city marathons, and numerous national championships.
Oregon’s distinction as the ‘Ducks’ originated from the term ‘Webfoot’, which were a group of fishermen. The ‘Oregon Duck’ is one of the most well-known mascots in college sports. Oregon’s fight song is “Mighty Oregon”, which played at home football and basketball games. Oregon has a storied relationship with Nike and produces some of the best uniforms in sports. Nike often accentuates Oregon’s school colors, green and yellow, on its uniforms.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Oregon basketball & football tickets for every game with TiqIQ.
- TiqIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Oregon basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Oregon’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Oregon basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TiqIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Oregon tickets compared to the average market price.
- TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Oregon tickets through TiqIQ
- Fans can also sell Oregon Ducks basketball tickets on TiqIQ for free with SellerDirect.
Sell Ducks tickets on TiqIQ
Sell NCAA Basketball Tickets. Sell Oregon Ducks basketball tickets for free on TiqIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Oregon Ducks basketball tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling NCAA Basketball marketplace, whether you are a Ducks Season Tickets Holder that cannot make game, or you are just selling individual North Oregon Ducks basketball game tickets.
- If you need to get rid of your Oregon Ducks basketball tickets last minute before the game, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow fans.
- You can sell your tickets on NCAA Ticket Exchange, Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free NBA Basketball ticket exchange
- Choose to meet the buyer at or near Matthew Knight Arena, or transfer the tickets electronically.
- Listing and selling your Oregon Ducks basketball tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
6-2-15: Perhaps one of the biggest stories during the 2015 NCAA TOurnament was Oregon, whose 25-9 record during the regular season propelled them into the Big Dance and went as far as the third round of play against finalist Wisconsin. However, the team showed its weaknesses against top-tier teams, falling to Arizona three time during the regular season. The Ducks will look to regain composure during the 2015-16 NCAA season and return to the Tournament come March in hopes of making a deeper push.
Oregon Video Highlights
2015 Oregon Ducks Football Schedule
09/05/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs Eastern Washington Eagles at Autzen Stadium
09/12/2015 - Michigan State Spartans vs Oregon Ducks at Spartan Stadium - MI
09/19/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs Georgia State Panthers at Autzen Stadium
09/26/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs Utah Utes at Autzen Stadium
10/03/2015 - Colorado Buffaloes vs Oregon Ducks at Folsom Field
10/10/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs Washington State Cougars at Autzen Stadium
10/17/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Oregon Ducks at Husky Stadium - WA
10/29/2015 - Arizona State Sun Devils vs Oregon Ducks at Sun Devil Stadium
11/07/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs California Golden Bears at Autzen Stadium
11/14/2015 - Stanford Cardinal vs Oregon Ducks at Stanford Stadium
11/21/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs USC Trojans at Autzen Stadium
11/27/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs Oregon St Beavers at Autzen Stadium