Located in Corvallis, Oregon, the Oregon State Beavers are a collegiate athletic program that represents Oregon State University. Oregon State’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Pac-12 Conference, has seven men’s and eight women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, golf, soccer, rowing, tennis, and wrestling. Women’s teams include basketball, golf, gymnastics, soccer, softball, indoor and outdoor track, swimming, and volleyball. Oregon State has a long-standing, fierce rivalry with its in-state rival, Oregon. This rivalry is coined the “Civil War” and is scored across ten different sports.
In total, Oregon State has won three NCAA team national championships, baseball (2) and cross country (1). Oregon State is best known for its baseball program that won national championships in 2006 and 2007. Oregon State has won 23 conference championships and has reached the College World Series five times. Notable alumni include current major leaguers, Jacoby Ellsbury and Darwin Barney. Oregon State’s football program has participated in 17 post-season bowl games and has mounted a record of 11-6. Oregon State won its most recent bowl game against Boise State, 38-23 in the 2013 Hawaii Bowl. Notable alumni include current NFL stars, Steven Jackson, Brandon Browner, Jacquizz Rodgers, and Keenan Lewis. Oregon State’s wrestling program has traditionally been a powerhouse, winning 49 conference championships and finish in the NCAA Top-10 21 times. Oregon State has 12 individual NCAA championship titles and anointed 90 individual All-Americans. Legendary coach Joe Wells retired in 2005-06, finishing 3rd in all-time wins (950). Women’s basketball has reached new height recently, winning the Pac-12 Conference regular season title during 2015 and earning two straight NCAA tournament berths.
Oregon State’s students, alumni, and fans are referred to as “Beaver Nation” by the media and provide a great home field advantage for all teams. Beaver Nation has developed a reputation of traveling well to support its program in road games and games at neutral sites. Oregon State’s mascot is “Benny Beaver”, a cartoonish version of a beaver. Oregon State’s fight song is “Hail to Old OSU” and is played during football and basketball games. Oregon State’s official school colors are black and orange.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Oregon State tickets and premium seating all season with TiqIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Oregon State football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Oregon State basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Oregon State game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Oregon State tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Oregon State football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Oregon State tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TiqIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Oregon State tickets!
- At TiqIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Oregon State tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
Oregon State News
6-3-15: The Oregon State Beavers men's basketball team will hope to reverse their fortunes during the 2015-16 NCAA basketball season. Last year, the Beavers went 17-14 and just 8-10 in conference play, failing to clinch a berth in the 2015 NCAA Tournament. However, hope springs eternal as the calendar flips and the upcoming season quickly approaches, and Oregon State will hope to make its first appearance in the Big Dance since 1988 in 2016.
Oregon State Highlight Videos
2015 Oregon State Beavers Football Schedule
09/04/2015 - Oregon State Beavers vs Weber State Wildcats at Reser Stadium
09/12/2015 - Michigan Wolverines vs Oregon State Beavers at Michigan Stadium
09/19/2015 - Oregon State Beavers vs San Jose State Spartans at Reser Stadium
09/25/2015 - Oregon State Beavers vs Stanford Cardinal at Reser Stadium
10/10/2015 - Arizona Wildcats vs Oregon State Beavers at Arizona Stadium
10/17/2015 - Washington State Cougars vs Oregon State Beavers at Martin Stadium
10/24/2015 - Oregon State Beavers vs Colorado Buffaloes at Reser Stadium
10/31/2015 - Utah Utes vs Oregon State Beavers at Rice Eccles Stadium
11/07/2015 - Oregon State Beavers vs UCLA Bruins at Reser Stadium
11/14/2015 - California Golden Bears vs Oregon State Beavers at Memorial Stadium - CA
11/21/2015 - Oregon State Beavers vs Washington Huskies at Reser Stadium
11/27/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs Oregon State Beavers at Autzen Stadium