About Stanford Tickets on TiqIQ
Located in Stanford, California, the Stanford Cardinal is the collegiate athletic program that represents the Stanford University. Stanford’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Pacific 12 Conference, has 14 men’s and 19 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, gymnastics, indoor and outdoor track, rowing, soccer, swimming, tennis, volleyball, water polo, and wrestling. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, field hockey, golf, gymnastics, lacrosse, lightweight rowing, rowing, sailing, sand volleyball, soccer, softball, indoor and outdoor track, swimming and diving, tennis, volleyball, and water polo. Stanford’s biggest rival is the University of California, Berkeley. Each year, these two proud football programs square off in the ‘Big Game’. Over time, Stanford has developed fierce rivalries with its Pac-12 foes, namely Oregon, USC, and UCLA.
Stanford has won 107 NCAA team national championships, which includes championships in 19 different sports. In men’s sports, Stanford has won the most national championships in tennis (17), water polo (10), swimming (8), and golf (8). In women’s sports, Stanford has been dominant in tennis, also winning 17 national championships. More impressively, Stanford has won at least one NCAA team championships each year for 39 consecutive years. This winning streak is easily the longest in collegiate athletics. For individual sports, Stanford athletes have won 465 NCAA individual championships, which is the most won by any single school in Division I-A. Despite not winning any recent NCAA championships, Stanford’s football program has a highly successful football tradition. Stanford has 613 all-time wins and claimed national championships in 1926 and 1940. Stanford has a very decorated tradition of alumni including Heisman Trophy winner, Jim Plunkett, John Elway, James Lofton, Ernie Nevers, and more recently, Andrew Luck. The men’s basketball program has won 13 conference championships and one NCAA championship. The men’s baseball program won national championships in 1987 and 1988 while finishing as runners-up in 2000, 2001, and 2003.
Stanford does not have an official mascot, but the “Stanford Tree” appears at major sporting events. The Tree is based upon El Palo Alto, a redwood tree in neighboring Palo Alto that appears in the Stanford seal and athletics logo. Stanford’s two fight songs are “Come Join the Band” and “All Right Now”. Stanford’s official colors are cardinal and white.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Stanford basketball & football tickets for every game with TiqIQ.
- TiqIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Stanford basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Stanford’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Stanford basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TiqIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Stanford tickets compared to the average market price.
- TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Stanford tickets through TiqIQ