About Texas A&M Tickets on TiqIQ
Located in College Station, Texas, the Texas A&M Aggies are the collegiate athletic program that represents the Texas A&M. Texas A&M’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Southeastern Conference, has eight men’s and 10 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, indoor and outdoor track, swimming, and tennis. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, equestrian, golf, soccer, softball, indoor and outdoor track, swimming and diving, tennis, and volleyball. Texas A&M has two active, long-term rivals, the LSU Tigers and Arkansas Razorbacks. The Texas A&M-LSU rivalry is the seventh oldest in college sports, dating back to 1899 while the Texas A&M-Arkansas dates back to 1903. Texas A&M also had a rivalry with Texas, but recently ended after Texas A&M left the Big 12 Conference for the SEC.
Texas A&M has won a total of 18 team national championships; 12 of which are NCAA team titles. Of its 12 NCAA team titles, eight have been won by track and field. Texas A&M is best known for its football program, which rose to prominence under the play of Heisman Trophy winner, Johnny Manziel, the second Heisman Trophy winner in school history and first freshman ever to win the award. The women’s basketball program won a national championship in 2011, restoring the program as a top-tier women’s basketball program.
The men’s baseball program has won three Big-12 regular season and two tournament titles and has made five College World Series appearances. Track and field has been arguably the most successful program at Texas A&M. Under head coach, Pat Henry, Texas A&M won men’s and women’s national championships in 2009, 2010, and 2011, a feat that has not been accomplished by any other coach. Since arriving at Texas A&M, Henry has been named ‘National Coach of the Year’ twice.
Texas A&M’s official mascot is “Reveille”, a rough collie. Reveille appears at all home football games and is fixture at Texas A&M. Texas A&M’s fight song is “Aggie War Hymn” and its official school colors are maroon and white. Texas A&M’s football stadium, Kyle Field, is one of the loudest and most well-known stadiums in college football.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Texas A&M tickets and premium seating all season with TiqIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Texas A&M football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Texas A&M basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Texas A&M game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Texas A&M tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Texas A&M football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Texas A&M tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TiqIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Texas A&M tickets!
- At TiqIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Texas A&M tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
Texas A&M News
6-3-15: Texas A&M may have become a household name during the 2013 NCAA football season as star quarterback Johnny Manziel torched all opposition on the field, but the school's basketball has a dominant core of talent in its own regard. Jalen Jones, Danuel House, Alex Caruso and Alex Robinson return for the 2015-16 season and will look to guide the Aggies back to relevancy again. Texas A&M last appeared in the NCAA Tournament in 2011, where it lost to Florida State in the first round of play.
Texas A&M Video Highlights
2015 Texas A&M Aggies Football Schedule
09/05/2015 - Arizona State Sun Devils vs Texas A&M Aggies at NRG Stadium (Formerly Reliant Stadium)
09/12/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs Ball State Cardinals at Kyle Field
09/19/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs Nevada Wolf Pack at Kyle Field
09/26/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs Arkansas Razorbacks at AT&T Stadium (formerly Dallas Cowboys Stadium)
10/03/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs Mississippi State Bulldogs at Kyle Field
10/17/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs Alabama Crimson Tide at Kyle Field
10/24/2015 - Ole Miss Rebels vs Texas A&M Aggies at Vaught Hemingway Stadium
10/31/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs South Carolina Gamecocks at Kyle Field
11/07/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs Auburn Tigers at Kyle Field
11/14/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs Western Carolina Catamounts at Kyle Field
11/21/2015 - Vanderbilt Commodores vs Texas A&M Aggies at Vanderbilt Stadium
11/28/2015 - LSU Tigers vs Texas A&M Aggies at Tiger Stadium - Baton Rouge