About Texas Tickets on TiqIQ
Located in Austin, Texas, the Texas Longhorns are the collegiate athletic program that represents the University of Texas. Texas’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Big-12 Conference, has nine men’s and 11 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, indoor and outdoor track, swimming, and tennis. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, golf, rowing, soccer, indoor and outdoor track, swimming and diving, tennis, and volleyball. Tennessee has several rivals throughout the state of Texas, namely TCU, Texas A&M, Baylor, and Texas Tech, but its biggest rival is Oklahoma Sooners. Texas and Oklahoma have a long-standing, bitter rivalry that culminates each year with the annual football game known as the “Red River Shootout”. Texas and Oklahoma are known as two powerhouse football programs and the rivalry is ranked among the top rivalries in college football.
Texas has won a total of 43 NCAA team national championships. Texas has won a total of 17 national championships in swimming and has won six national championships in baseball. Texas is best known for its football program that has claimed four national championships, features two Heisman Trophy award winners (Earl Campbell and Ricky Williams), eleven members of the College Football Hall of Fame and four members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Texas has the second most wins in Division I-A history, trailing only Michigan. Texas won arguably the most thrilling national championship game in recent memory, besting Southern California, 41-38 in the 2006 BCS National Championship at the Rose Bowl. Quarterback Vince Young orchestrated a dynamic attack to upset the heavily favored Trojans.
Texas’ baseball program is the winningest team in college baseball history, both in terms of wins and wins percentage. Texas holds the record for the most appearances in the College World Series and most individual games won. Texas has the second most NCAA baseball national championships, trailing to Southern California’s total of 12. The baseball program is led by Augie Garrido, the winning coach in NCAA baseball history.
Texas’ mascots are ‘Bevo’, a longhorn steer with burnt orange coloring and ‘Hook’Em’, a cartoonish version of a longhorn steer. Bevo appears at all home football games while Hook’Em patrols the sidelines at all major sporting events. Texas’ fight song is, “Texas Fight!” and its school colors are burnt orange and white.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Texas basketball & football tickets for every game with TiqIQ.
- TiqIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Texas basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Texas’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Texas basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TiqIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Texas tickets compared to the average market price.
- TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Texas tickets through TiqIQ
Texas Video Highlights
6-3-15: The Texas Longhorns men's basketball has released its nonconference schedule for the 2015-16 NCAA season. Notable matchups include Samford on December 4, North Carolina December 12, Stanford December 19 and UConn December 29. The team will take on Vanderbilt in the Big 12/SEC Challenge in Austin on January 30, 2016.