About Texas Tech Tickets on TiqIQ
Located in Lubbock, Texas, the Texas Tech Red Raiders are the collegiate athletic program that represents Texas Tech University. Texas Tech’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Big-12 Conference, has 7 men’s and 8 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, indoor and outdoor track, and tennis. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, golf, soccer, softball, indoor and outdoor track, swimming and diving, tennis, and volleyball. Texas A&M has two active, long-term rivals, the Texas Longhorns and Texas A&M Aggies. Each year, Texas Tech and Texas compete for the “Chancellor’s Spurs” which is given to the winner of the football game.
Texas Tech has won four national championships, including one NCAA team national championships in women’s basketball (1993). Texas Tech has fared well on a local level, winning 62 conference championships, including 13 Big-12 Conference titles. Texas Tech’s football program is best known for its ‘Air Raid’ offense, which features a high-octane passing attack. The system was first installed by former coach, Mike Leach, who earned 56 wins from 2000-06. Texas Tech has made 36 bowl appearances, but has won just 14 games. Texas Tech’s home stadium, Jones AT&T Stadium, is one of the nicest (and loudest) stadiums in college football. Track and field has been arguably Texas Tech’s most successful sports. Texas Tech has produced 16 individual national champions, six Olympic Medalists, and over 200 All-American selections. Men’s basketball has won 18 conference titles, the last of which occurred in 1996.
Texas Tech has two main mascots; ‘Masked Raider’, which features one student dressed as a raider that leads the football team onto the field, and ‘Raider Red’, which is a cartoonish depiction of a red raider that rides a live horse around the stadium. Texas Tech’s fight song is “Fight Raiders, Fight!” and its official school colors are scarlet and black.
Are you sick and tired of wasting time searching for good deals on your Texas Tech tickets? Now you can find all the best deals and cheapest ways to buy your tickets online, right here at TiqIQ.
- We have done our research to bring to you the best purchasing options and ticket sellers online so you never have to miss out on good discounts for your Texas Tech tickets ever again.
- Our complete list of Texas Tech games for the entire season allows you to choose which game you wish to see. Next, you simply have to choose the purchasing option that is right for you. Buy your Texas Tech football and basketball tickets for a fixed price. Be the highest bidder for the tickets on ebay auctions. Make your own offer with certain ticketing partners and if your offer is accepted, the tickets are yours!
- Before you purchase your tickets you have the chance to check out a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section. You can also view zone based statistics in order to evaluate deals on every area in a particular venue.
- At TiqIQ we hide nothing from you. Seller fees are shown up front and we also keep you up to date with all the latest market trends and daily deals.
- E-ticket filters are also available for you so you can save on shipping costs.
- This is the only place to score great savings on your Texas Tech basketball and football tickets.
Texas Tech Video Highlights
Texas Tech News
6-3-15: The Texas Tech Red Raiders men's basketball team went just 13-19 and a dismal 3-15 in conference play during the 2014-15 NCAA season. The Red Raiders embarked on two long losing streaks over the course of the year, losing six consecutive games between January 3 and 21 before dropping another six straight between February 7 and 25. Texas Tech has failed to enter NCAA Tournament action each year since 2007 and have never advanced past the Sweet 16 round in school history.