Located in Charlottesville, Virginia, the Virginia Cavaliers are collegiate athletic program that represents the University of Virginia. Virginia’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, has 11 men’s and 12 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, and wrestling. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, field hockey, golf, lacrosse, rowing, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, and volleyball. Virginia engages in a fierce, in-state rivalry against Virginia Tech.
Each year, these two schools competing in various sporting events, which is known as the “Commonwealth Clash”. Virginia has dominated the all-time series record in every sport, except football, softball, and wrestling. Virginia won the most recent installment of the Commonwealth Clash, 11-7. While Virginia Tech is its main rival, Virginia also engages in some fierce battles against its ACC foes, namely North Carolina, Florida State, and Maryland.
Virginia has won 22 NCAA team national championships. Virginia has won the most championships in men’s soccer (7), men’s lacrosse (5), women’s lacrosse (3), and men’s tennis (2). In recent years, Virginia has won NCAA team national championships in Tennis (2013 and 2015), men’s soccer (2014), and women’s rowing (2012). At the conference level, Virginia has been dominant in swimming and diving. Virginia’s women’s swimming and diving program has won six straight ACC championships while the men’s team has won five out of six championships. In total, the men’s swimming and diving program has won 16 ACC Championships while the women’s team has won 11. Virginia’s men’s lacrosse program earned a perfect 17-0 record in 2006, en-route to winning the national championship. Eight players from that team received All-American honors. In recent years, Virginia’s baseball program has begun to rise to prominence. Virginia has appeared in the College World Series three times in the last six years and advanced to the final series in 2014. Virginia, however, lost the final series to Vanderbilt, 2-1.
Virginia’s official mascot is a mounted swordsman named “CavMan”. An unofficial moniker, the Wahoos, or 'Hoos for short, based on the University's rallying cry "Wah-hoo-wah!" is also commonly used. Virginia’s fight song is titled “The Cavalier Song” and is played after every touchdown.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Virginia tickets and premium seating all season with TiqIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Virginia football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Virginia basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Virginia game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Virginia tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Virginia football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Virginia tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TiqIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Virginia tickets!
- At TiqIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Virginia tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
- Fans can also sell Virginia Cavaliers basketball tickets on TiqIQ for free with SellerDirect.
Sell Cavaliers tickets on TiqIQ
Sell NCAA Basketball Tickets. Sell Virginia Cavaliers basketball tickets for free on TiqIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Virginia Cavaliers basketball tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling NCAA Basketball marketplace, whether you are a Cavaliers Season Tickets Holder that cannot make game, or you are just selling individual Virginia Cavaliers basketball game tickets.
- If you need to get rid of your Virginia Cavaliers basketball tickets last minute before the game, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Virginia Cavaliers fans.
- You can sell your tickets on NCAA Ticket Exchange, Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free NBA Basketball ticket exchange
- Choose to meet the buyer at or near John Paul Jones Arena, or transfer the tickets electronically.
- Listing and selling your Virginia Cavaliers basketball tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.