Located in Seattle, Washington, the Washington Huskies are the collegiate athletic program that represents the University of Washington. Washington’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Pacific 12 Conference, has nine men’s and 11 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, rowing, tennis, and track & field. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, golf, gymnastics, rowing, sand volleyball, soccer, softball, tennis, track & field, and volleyball. Washington engages in a fierce rivalry with the University of Oregon and is better known as the “Border War” and the annual football game has been played since 1900. Washington leads the all-time series, 58-44-5, but Oregon has won 11 straight meetings. Washington also faces off against Washington State in the annual battle for the Apple Cup. Washington has won five of the last six meetings and leads the all-time series, 69-32-6.
Washington has won 34 team national championships, but only six are recognized by the NCAA. The six NCAA team championships were all won by women’s programs, namely rowing (3), softball, volleyball, and cross country. Rowing has been a long standing tradition at Washington and is easily the school’s most successful program. Washington’s men’s team has won 19 national titles, boats 15 Olympic gold medalists while the women’s team has won 11 national titles and boasts two Olympic gold medalists. University of California has been Washington’s long standing rival in crew. Washington’s football program was awarded national championships in 1990 and 1991 due to its stretch of dominant play. During the 1991 season, Washington beat its opponents by an average score of 42-9 in the regular season. Washington had three wins over Top 10 ranked programs, including a 34-14 win over Michigan in the Rose Bowl. The 1991 team is regarded as one of the most dominant in the history of college football.
Washington’s official mascot is “Harry the Husky.” Harry is one of two mascots that Washington uses; Harry’s brother, Hendrix, is utilized at the Tacoma campus. Washington’s fight song is “Bow Down to Washington” and is played by the marching band at football, basketball, and volleyball games. The official university colors are purple and gold.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Washington basketball & football tickets for every game with TiqIQ.
- TiqIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Washington basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Washington’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Washington basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TiqIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Washington tickets compared to the average market price.
- TiqIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Washington tickets through TiqIQ
6-4-15: Washington has reduced ticket prices for the upcoming season of the men's basketball team. The Huskies, who finished with a winning record at 16-15 last season, have cut ticket costs between 5 and 7 percent after years of declining attendance rates. An official price hasn't been set for season tickets just yet, but it was listed for $99 last year. It is the first time the school has lowered ticket prices in at least the past 10 years.
Washington Highlight Videos
2015 Washington Huskies Football Schedule
09/04/2015 - Boise State Broncos vs Washington Huskies at Albertsons Stadium (Formerly Bronco Stadium)
09/12/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Sacramento State Hornets at Husky Stadium - WA
09/19/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Utah State Aggies at Husky Stadium - WA
09/26/2015 - Washington Huskies vs California Golden Bears at Husky Stadium - WA
10/08/2015 - USC Trojans vs Washington Huskies at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
10/17/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Oregon Ducks at Husky Stadium - WA
10/24/2015 - Stanford Cardinal vs Washington Huskies at Stanford Stadium
10/31/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Arizona Wildcats at Husky Stadium - WA
11/07/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Utah Utes at Husky Stadium - WA
11/14/2015 - Arizona State Sun Devils vs Washington Huskies at Sun Devil Stadium
11/21/2015 - Oregon St Beavers vs Washington Huskies at Reser Stadium
11/27/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Washington State Cougars at Husky Stadium - WA