Two American Illusionists and Entertainers Penn & Teller have been performing since the late 70’s combining their act with comedy and magic. The duo has performed all over from The Rio from Las Vegas, to television shows and from where it all started as Penn & Teller after more than 25 years return to Broadway, the very place that first helped launch their careers. Preview for the Duo’s return to Broadway begins on July 7 in what will be a limited from through August 16 at the Marquia Theatre.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Penn & Teller tickets and premium seating with TicketIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Penn & Teller tickets to all performances!
- The best part about purchasing your Penn & Teller tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Penn & Teller performance as well as performances of related shows as well. Simply pick the show you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Penn & Teller tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Penn & Teller tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Penn & Teller tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TicketIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every performance. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Penn & Teller tickets!
- At TicketIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the performance will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Penn & Teller tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
Penn & Teller News
6-22-15: The talented duo Penn & Teller will be back where it all started for six weeks on Broadway where they promise to shock and amaze Broadway like never before. Previews for their show on Broadway begins on July 7 at the Marquis Theater.
Penn & Teller Live Performance Videos
Penn & Teller on Broadway Schedule
Sunday - 3 PM at Marquis Theatre
Sunday - 8 PM at Marquis Theatre
Monday - 8 PM at Marquis Theatre
Wednesday - 8 PM at Marquis Theatre
Thursday - 8 PM at Marquis Theatre
Friday - 8 PM at Marquis Theatre
Saturday - 3 PM at Marquis Theatre
Saturday - 8 PM at Marquis Theatre
Penn & Teller History
Over 25 years ago Penn & Teller started their careers on Broadway and now they are returning home but with all their Vegas flair. In 1970s the pair met and in the 1980s they began two successful Broadway runs and appeared in many TV shows and movies. During the 90s the duo took on some national tours and a bunch more TV guest appearances. Their latest venture before their hit Las Vegas show, was their Showtime network TV show Bullshit!, which took a skeptical look at psychics, religion, and much more. Outside of their crazy work schedule, the guys are also good friends.
This pair of crazy illusionists, comedians, and magicians have shot bullets at each other and even been run over by a tractor. Promising to shock and amaze the audiences of Broadway, all while keeping it family friendly, the show will be held at the Marquis Theatre on Broadway.