191 Beale Street , Memphis Tennessee
Memphis GrizzliesMemphis Tigers
select a section to see its view from the seat
Address: FedEx Forum is located at 191 Beale Street in Memphis, Tennessee. It resides in the 38103 zip code.
Capacity: For basketball games, the FedEx Forum has a capacity of 18,119. For ice hockey games, it holds 16,411. For concerts, it has a capacity of 19,000.
Year Built: Ground broke in June of 2002, with the venue officially opening on September 6, 2004.
Home Team(s): FedEx Forum is home to the Memphis Grizzlies of the NBA and Memphis Tigers basketball team of the NCAA.
Directions: (Cars Only)
From the North via I-40:
Drive West on I-40 and exit South on Danny Thomas. Turn West on Linden Avenue to the parking areas surrounding the venue.
From the South via I-55: Drive North on I-55 and exist East on E.H. Crump Boulevard. Turn North on Third Street to the parking areas surrounding the venue.
From the East via I-240/Sam Cooper: Drive North on I-240 near the I-40 interchange. Exit left on Sam Cooper Boulevard and follow Sam Cooper West until it reaches a dead-end at East Parkway. Turn left on East Parkway and make a right on Poplar. Follow Poplar West to Second Street and turn left. Follow to parking areas surrounding the venue.
From the West via I-55: Drive East on I-55 across the Hernando DeSoto Bridge and exit at Riverside Drive North. Turn right on Beale Street or Union Avenue and follow to parking areas surrounding the venue.
1. Central Station Lot - MATA � 266 spaces - S. side of Front and G.E. Patterson
2. Parking Lot - 20 spaces - G.E. Patterson and Front
3. Parking Lot - 20 spaces - G.E. Patterson and Front
4. Parking Lot - 20 spaces - G.E. Patterson and Main
5. Civil Rights Museum - 116 spaces - W. side of St. Martin and G.E. Patterson
6. TriState Electric - 100 spaces - N. side of G.E. Patterson and Fourth
7.Temple of Deliverance - 283 spaces - N. side of G.E. Patterson and Fourth
8.Temple of Deliverance - 1400 spaces - S. side of G.E. Patterson and Fourth
9. Parking Lot - 81 spaces - N. side of Huling and Tennessee
10. Parking Lot - 36 spaces - Main and Huling
11. Parking Lot - 28 spaces - E. side of Front and Talbot
12. Parking Lot - 22 spaces - 348 Mulberry at Vance
13. Parking Lot - 24 spaces - Vance and Second
Gate Locations and openings:
The main entrance to the FedEx Forum is located on Beale Street. For Grizzlies games, doors open one hour prior to tip-off.
For security reasons, only small purses, handbags and other small bags will be admitted into the FedEx Forum. All venue personnel have the right to search bags at random upon arriving to the arena. Failure to comply with staff will result in guests being unable to enter the FedEx Forum.