lucas oil stadium
lucas oil stadium
500 South Capitol Avenue , Indianapolis Indiana
select a section to see its view from the seat
- Lucas Oil Stadium is located at 500 South Capitol Avenue in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana 46225.
- The stadium has a seating capacity of 62,421 for Football games, but can be expanded to 70,000 for other events.
- Lucas Oil Stadium first broke ground in September of 2005 and initially opened in 2008 at a construction cost of $720 million.
- Lucas Oil Stadium is the home field of Indianapolis Colts.
Directions: (Car Only)
FROM THE AIRPORT
Northwest on Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Dr following signs to 1-70 E ramp. Follow signs for I-465 South to I-70 East. Exit I-70 at West Street (Exit 79A). Left (north) to South Street.
FROM THE WEST
I-74 East to I-465 South (Exit 73A). Follow I-465 South to I-70 East?. Exit I-70 at West Street (Exit 79A). Left (north) to South Street.
Terre Haute, IN
I-70 East to West Street (Exit 79A). ?Left (north) to South Street.
- There are 39,649 parking spaces within 6 blocks in each direction of Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Prices for parking could cost as low as $5 to as much as $14.
- Parking lots around Lucas Oil Stadium are open 3 hours prior to the start of kickoff.
Gate Locations and openings:
There are four gate locations at Lucas Oil Stadium, the East Gate, Lucas Oil Gate, Huntington Gate, and the H.H Greg Gate all located in North and South ends of the Stadium.
One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC that does not exceed 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.