Set in London in 1907, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder focuses on the protagonist Monty Navarro, a poor citizen who learns that he is an heir to the earldom of Highhurst following his mother's passing. Monty sees eight other relatives have the rightful hand to the throne before him, and one-by-one those eight begin dying in surreal fashion. Monty also grows close with Sibella Hallward, a damsel mesmerized by her desire and lust for wealth. Winner of four Tony Awards, seven Drama Desk Awards and four Outer Critics Circle Awards, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder has run at Walter Kerr Theatre on Broadway since 2013.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder tickets for every performance with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every performance on A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder’s schedule. Simply choose the performance you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder tickets through TicketIQ
A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder Ticket News
6-9-15: A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder will run eight more times at Walter Kerr Theatre on Broadway this week. Over the remaining eight shows, the average price for A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder tickets is $238.90 on the secondary market. The most expensive performance comes on Friday, where tickets own a secondary average of $257.23 and the get-in price starts at $243. Conversely, the cheapest show will be held on Thursday night. That show owns a secondary ticket average of $232.33 and get-in price starts at $225.
A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder Highlight Videos
A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder on Broadway Schedule
Sunday - 3 PM at Walter Kerr Theatre
Tuesday - 7 PM at Walter Kerr Theatre
Wednesday - 2 PM at Walter Kerr Theatre
Wednesday - 8 PM at Walter Kerr Theatre
Thursday - 7 PM at Walter Kerr Theatre
Friday - 8 PM at Walter Kerr Theatre
Saturday - 2 PM at Walter Kerr Theatre
Saturday - 8 PM at Walter Kerr Theatre
A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder History
Winner of the 2014 Tony Award for Best Musical, A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder has been dazzling audiences on broadway 8 times a week with its comedic atmosphere and exquisite singing and stage presence. Directed by Darko Tresnjak and with a book written by Robert L Freedman, the musical rose to critical acclaim after opening its doors at the Walter Kerr Theatre in 2013. The show started its journey to broadway though in Hartford, Connecticut at the end of 2012, then opened in San Diego, California in March 2013, where it then moved to broadway at the end of 2013.
Based off the 1907 novel Israel Rank: The Autobiography of a Criminal, the musical surrounds Monty Navarro, a British commoner, who finds out that he is ninth in line to inherit the Earldom of Highhurst, a family fortune, and decides to murder the other eight people standing between him and his rightful place of inheritance. While doing so, he tries to court Phoebe D’Ysquith and keep his mistress Sibella Hallward.
Aside from winning The Best Musical Tony Award, the show has also won Best Director of a Musical, Best Book, and Best Costume Design Tonys. With such an amazing cast and award winning book and costume design, it is no surprise that this Tony winning Best Musical keeps audiences on the edge of their seats.