One of the biggest additions to Broadway in 2015 was Finding Neverland, the critically acclaimed musical that draws its inspiration from the 2004 film of the same name. Both the movie and musical follows Scottish writer J.M. Barrie and his friendly relationship with Sylvia Llewelyn Davies, a widow with four young sons. Barrie grows fond of the boys, so much so that he is inspired to write a play about children who never grow up. While external forces threaten to break up Barrie and has relationship with Davies and her sons, his production, which he has named “Peter Pan”, continues and is met with success. By this time, Davies falls ill and is too sick to attend, which prompts Barrie to bring the show to her home where she lay dying. Though an adult, Davies proves to be a child at heart and departs for Neverland, the dreamlike place where fantasy and innocence lives perpetually. Finding Neverland plays at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre on Broadway.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Finding Neverland tickets for every performance with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Finding Neverland tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every performance on Finding Neverland’s schedule. Simply choose the performance you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Finding Neverland tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Finding Neverland tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Finding Neverland tickets through TicketIQ
Finding Neverland News
6-18-15: Based on the film of the same name, “Finding Neverland” debuted on Broadway this past April and is now playing 10 times a week at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre until the end of the year.
Finding Neverland Live Performance Videos
Finding Neverland on Broadway Schedule
Sunday - 3 PM at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Tuesday - 7:30 PM at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Wednesday - 2 PM at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Wednesday - 7:30 PM at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Thursday - 7:30 PM at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Friday - 8 PM at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Saturday - 2 PM at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Saturday - 8 PM at Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Finding Neverland History
Inspired by the 2004 film Finding Neverland, the musical took Broadway by storm earlier in 2015. The musical is more of a reference to the film rather than solely based off of it. Held at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, this musical takes the love of Peter Pan before he became Pan. It tells the story of how J.M. Barrie wrote the story about Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and Wendy. Featuring Golden Globe Award nominee Matthew Morrison, Emmy Award winner Kelsey Grammer, and Olivier Award winner Laura Michelle Kelly star in this newly produced production.
The production originally made its world debut in 2012, then a reworked version premiered in 2014 in MA starring Jeremy Jordan as J. M. Barrie. The story follows author J.M. Barrie and his relationship with widow Sylvia Llewelyn Davies and her family, the inspiration for Peter Pan. The actors, dancers, and design of this show are flawless but also keep the imagination alive with pirates and countless adventures.
When you believe, you can fly to new heights in this original musical directed by
Tony winner Diane Paulus with an original score by noted composer Gary Barlow and Grammy winner Eliot Kennedy. Its the show that is astounding proof that you never really have to grow up, even if you wanted to.