Hamilton is a musical that merges hip-hop, R&B and jazz with traditional musical theater to tell the stories Alexander Hamilton and his band of founding fathers, mainly casted as black and Latino actors, as immigrants hoping to blaze a trail in the infancy stages of the United States of America. Co-creator Lin-Manuel Miranda plays the title role of Hamilton, whose character came to fruition at the White House Evening of Poetry, Music, and the Spoken Word in 2009. The performance eventually spawned The Hamilton Mixtape, which the musical takes much of its material from. It will play at Richard Rogers Theatre on Broadway beginning in July.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Hamilton tickets for every performance with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Hamilton tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every performance on Hamilton’s schedule. Simply choose the performance you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Hamilton tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Hamilton tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Hamilton tickets through TicketIQ
6-22-15: Lin-Manuel Miranda's award winning musical "Hamilton" after a sold out run at the Public Theater is making the transition to Broadway and rehearsals for the musical began last week as the show is set to begin previews at the Richard Rogers Theater on July 13.
Hamilton Live Performance Videos
Hamilton on Broadway Schedule
Monday - 7 PM at Richard Rodgers Theatre
Tuesday - 7 PM at Richard Rodgers Theatre
Wednesday - 2 PM at Richard Rodgers Theatre
Wednesday - 8 PM at Richard Rodgers Theatre
Thursday - 7 PM at Richard Rodgers Theatre
Friday - 8 PM at Richard Rodgers Theatre
Saturday - 2 PM at Richard Rodgers Theatre
Saturday - 8 PM at Richard Rodgers Theatre