Bowling for Soup News
5-13-15: Influential pop punk band Bowling For Soup embarks on its 21st Anniversary Tour next month. The band is slated to play 18 shows between June 5 and September 20, and the average price for Bowling For Soup tickets is $110.55 on the secondary market. The top-priced show will be held at Hawthorne Theatre on September 14. That show owns a secondary average of $178.29 and get-in price starts at $138.
Bowling for Soup Performance Videos
Bowling for Soup Discography
Lunch. Drunk. Love (2013)
Fishing For Woos (2011)
Sorry For Partyin' (2009)
The Great Burrito Extortion Case (2006)
Bowling For Soup Goes To The Movies (2005)
A Hangover You Don't Deserve (2004)
Drunk Enough To Dance (2002)
Let's Do It For Johnny! (2000)
Rock On Honorable Ones (1999)
Bowling For Soup (1994)
Bowling for Soup Tour Dates
Bowling For Soup 2015 Tour Dates
Thu 06/04/15 at Southport Hall in Jefferson, LA
Fri 06/05/15 at House Of Blues in Houston, TX
Sat 06/06/15 at House Of Blues in Dallas, TX
Wed 06/17/15 at Brighton Music Hall in Boston, MA
Thu 06/18/15 at Irving Plaza in New York, NY
Fri 06/19/15 at Theatre Of Living Arts in Philadelphia, PA
Sat 06/20/15 at Baltimore Soundstage in Baltimore, MD
Sun 06/21/15 at House Of Blues in Cleveland, OH
Mon 06/22/15 at Shelter in Detroit, MI
Tue 06/23/15 at Bottom Lounge in Chicago, IL
Wed 06/24/15 at The Vogue in Indianapolis, IN
Thu 06/25/15 at Mercury Ballroom in Louisville, KY
Fri 09/11/15 at Marquis Theater in Denver, CO
Sat 09/12/15 at Urban Lounge in Salt Lake City, UT
Sun 09/13/15 at Neurolux in Boise, ID
Mon 09/14/15 at Hawthorne Theatre in Portland, OR
Tue 09/15/15 at The Crocodile in Seattle, WA
Wed 09/16/15 at WOW Hall in Eugene, OR
Thu 09/17/15 at The Boardwalk in Orangevale, CA
Fri 09/18/15 at Bottom Of The Hill in San Francisco, CA
Sat 09/19/15 at The Roxy Theatre in West Hollywood, CA
Sun 09/20/15 at House Of Blues in Anaheim, CA
About Bowling For Soup Tickets on TicketIQ.com
Consummated during the rising era of pop punk during the mid-1990s, Wichita Falls, Texas natives Bowling for Soup first broke out onto the scene under the influence of the commercialized heavy metal of the decade prior. Their first EP, Tell Me When to Whoa, sold more than 10,000 copies and gained the attention of Jive Records, who promptly signed them in 1998. Their debut major label release, Let’s Do It for Johnny!!, was released in 2000.
The band’s debut album would feature their first hit single “The Bitch Song” and would be followed by the sophomore Drunk Enough to Dance effort in 2002. One of the album’s two singles was “Girl All the Bad Guys Want”, which picked up a Grammy nomination for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group in 2003.
Success would continue to follow BFS for their third release A Hangover You Don’t Deserve in 2004. To date, it is the band’s only album to reach the Billboard Top 40 and was largely supported by the hit single “1985”, which received significant airplay across North America. “1985” is the band’s biggest hit, peaking at No. 23 on the Billboard Hot 100 that year.
The cover song compilation Bowling for Soup Goes to the Movies was released in 2005 and dropped their seventh studio effort The Great Burrito Extortion Case the following year. They would take to MySpace to announce the coming of their eight album Sorry for Partyin’ in 2009, though Jive split with the band and quickly shelved the record. No single from the album received radio play.
Que-so Records would then pick BFS up and has served as the band’s home label over its last two releases. Lunch. Drunk. Love. is the band’s latest full-length, coming in 2013. The record peaked at No. 142 on the Billboard 200 that year.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Bowling For Soup tickets for every North American tour date with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Bowling For Soup tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every date on Bowling For Soup’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Bowling For Soup tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Bowling For Soup tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Bowling For Soup tickets through TicketIQ.