Championed by Drake, hyped up by various hip-hop publications and the subject of a $3m record company bidding war, A$AP Rocky tickets became highly sought-after items even before the release of his debut album. Named after the influential rap legend, Rakim Mayers was born in New York City in 1988 and inspired by the likes of The Diplomats, Three 6 Mafia and Mobb Deep, began honing his MC skills aged just eight years old. After moving to New Jersey, he founded A$AP Mob, a collective of rappers, producers and music video directors and later adopted its acronym, (Always Shine & Prosper) for his solo career. In 2011, he started to build up an online buzz with the release of singles, “Peso” and “Purple Swag,” eventually landing a deal with Sony Records before his first mix-tape, LiveLoveA$AP, came out at the same time he was nominated for the BBC’s prestigious Sound of 2012 poll. Although A$AP Rocky tickets for his solo shows hadn’t been made available, fans got to see him live when he supported Drake on his 2012 Club Paradise Tour, which was then followed by an appearance on the Pitchfork Music Festival. Following guest slots on Schoolboy Q’s Habits & Contradictions (“Hands On The Wheel”) and Usher’s Looking 4 Myself (“Hot Thing”) and tracks by David Banner (“Yao Ming”) and Fat Joe (“Yellow Tape”), he achieved mainstream recognition with a starring role in the promo video for Lana Del Rey’s “National Anthem” and a performance of “Goldie” on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Rocky then teamed up with the rest of his A$AP Mob crew for the Lord$ Never Worry mix-tape, appeared alongside Rihanna for a rendition of “Cockiness (Love It)” at the MTV Video Music Awards and received two nominations at the MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Look and US Artist About To Go Global. A$AP Rocky tickets then went on sale for his first ever major headline tour, LongLiveA$AP, which took in 40 cities across North America at the end of 2012 whilst after working on material with the likes of Clams Casino, Hit-Boy and Joey Fat Beats, his first full-length studio album of the same name is scheduled for release in 2013.
- Get the best deals on you’re A$AP Rocky tickets right here in one place.
Buy ASAP Rocky Tickets on TicketIQ
- The best part about buying your A$AP Rocky tickets through TicketIQ is that you get to choose the right purchasing method for you at the right price.
- We provide a list of every date on A$AP Rocky’s North American tour.
- You can buy you’re A$AP Rocky tickets at a set price of you can bid for them through various online auctions. If you’re the highest bidder, then the tickets are yours.
- TicketIQ also allows you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners with our approximate discount to list price. If your offer is accepted, you win the tickets.
- You can also discover all of the available offers from every area in your chosen venue with our view zone statistics.
- You can see exactly what the gig will look from your seat with our 3D seating previews.
- You can take advantage of incredible last-minute deals and save money on shipping costs through our e-ticket filter system.
- We guarantee that you will save money when you buy you’re A$AP Rocky tickets through TicketIQ.
- All of this at no extra cost!
ASAP Rocky News
8-5-15: ASAP Rocky is joining forces with Tyler, the Creator this fall. The rising rapper will embark on a month-long run across the U.S. with Tyler between September and October and make nine stops along the way. The tour, being dubbled "Rocky and Tyler", will hit several major cities, including New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Houston, New Orleans and Dallas. It kicks off on September 19 at Tsongas Arena in Lowell, Massachusetts and wraps on October 9 at South Side Ballroom in Dallas. Danny Brown and Vince Staples will support at all dates.
ASAP Rocky Tour Dates
Rocky and Tyler 2015 Tour Dates
09/19 – Lowell, MA @ Tsongas Arena *
09/22 – New York, NY @ Theater at Madison Square Garden *
09/23 – Philadelphia, PA @ Penn’s Landing – Festival Pier *
09/26 – Clarkston, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre *
09/27 – Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom *
09/30 – Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheater *
10/02 – Houston, TX @ NRG Center *
10/08 – New Orleans, LA @ Bold Sphere Music at Champions Square *
10/09 – Dallas, TX @ South Side Ballroom *
* = w/ Danny Brown and Vince Staples
ASAP Rocky Performance Videos