One of Austin’s proudest traditions is the city’s annual Austin City Limits Festival, which has taken up residency at Zilker Park each fall since 2002. Some of music’s biggest stars have graced the stage in Texas, ranging from hip-hop legend Mos Def to iconic country artist Willie Nelson. Other notable artists that have touched down at ACL include Dave Matthews Band, Depeche Mode, Pearl Jam, Coldplay, Van Morrison, Beck, Norah Jones and Jack White.
Since 2013, the festival has run in a two-weekend format of three days each weekend, totaling six days of music, arts and great food. However, due to severe storms in 2013, the second of the festival was cancelled and the two-weekend format was officially christened the following year. More than 75,000 festivalgoers attend ACL each day and the festival itself continues to grow with each passing year.
You can discover the best way to find amazing offers on Austin City Limits Festival Festival tickets for the one of the most popular music festivals in the U.S. with TicketIQ
- TicketIQ brings together the most reputable sellers in the industry so that you can find the best possible price for your Austin City Limits Festival Festival tickets.
- We provide a list of every date for the 2015 Austin City Limits Festival Festival in San Francisco.
- You can buy your Austin City Limits Festival Festival tickets for a set price or you can bid for them through online auctions. If yours is the highest offer, you receive the tickets.
- You can also make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount price list that sellers are accepting for each show.
- With our 3D seating previews, you can see exactly what the gig will look like from your chosen section.
- You can also see every available offer in every area of your venue with our view zone statistics.
- You can also save money on shipping costs with our e-ticket system as well as taking advantage of any special last-minute offers.
- If your tickets come with a gold IQ seal, you could save up to potentially 50% compared to the average market price for Austin City Limits Festival Festival tickets.
- We guarantee that you will save money if you purchase your Austin City Limits Festival Festival tickets through TicketIQ.
Austin City Limits Festival News
6-29-15: The 2015 Austin City Limits Festival will officially touch down at Austin’s Zilker Park on October 2 and will run over two weekends through the following Sunday, October 11. This year’s festival will include headlining performances from Foo Fighters, Drake, The Strokes and Florence + The Machine. According to TicketIQ, the average price for an Austin City Limits Weekend One pass is now $409.47 and the cheapest available is listed for $125 on the secondary market. If planning to attend the second weekend in Austin, a full-weekend pass averages at $431.33 and the cheapest is $131.
Austin City Limits Festival Highlight Videos
Austin City Limits Festival History
2002 welcomed the inaugural Austin City Limits Music Festival in Austin’s Zilker Park. It has grown exponentially since then and is annually attended by more than 75,000 each day. The festival runs over two weekends is traditionally held in the fall months, splitting the weekends into three-day affairs to total six appreciative days of music, art and food.
Perhaps one of the festival’s most notable attributes is its relationship with the television show with the same name. Austin City Limits initially focused on showcasing Texas-born talent on its television show in an effort to keep the spirit of Texas blues and rock ‘n’ roll alive. However, as the accompanying festival grew and continued to thrive, it began to feature acts from the festival and branch out of its Texas-only mentality. Some of the acts that have appeared on the television show include Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Van Morrison, Norah Jones, Mos Def, Beck and Jack White.
Eight stages fill Zilker Park during the fall music festival and feature an array of different genres, including hip-hop, rock, indie, country, folk, and electronic dance music. The festival officially went into a two-weekend format in 2013, though the second weekend was cancelled that year due to severe storms that threatened the surrounding Austin area. In addition to the bevy of live music that the festival offers, an art market and an abundance of food and drink outlets are a staple of the ACL Festival.
2015 Austin City Limits Festival Lineup
FLORENCE + THE MACHINE
OF MONSTERS AND MEN
GARY CLARK JR.
CHANCE THE RAPPER
TV ON THE RADIO
WALK THE MOON
TWENTY ONE PILOTS
FATHER JOHN MISTY
RUN THE JEWELS
KURT VILE AND THE VIOLATORS
STRAND OF OAKS
ALBERT HAMMOND JR.
IN THE VALLEY BELOW
YEARS & YEARS
DREW HOLCOMB AND THE NEIGHBORS
ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL
WILLIAM CLARK GREEN
ELLE KING UME
TALK IN TONGUES
LEOPOLD AND HIS FICTION
SONS OF BILL
MANDOLIN ORANGE SPIRIT
KEHLANI JESSICA HERNANDEZ & THE DELTAS
THE WIND AND THE WAVE
RIDERS AGAINST THE STORM
GABRIEL GARZÓN-MONTANO IN THE WHALE
THE EAGLE ROCK GOSPEL
THE LONDON SOULS
MAGGIE KOERNER DEROBERT & THE HALF-TRUTHS
STEELISM KANSAS BIBLE COMPANY
SUGAR + THE HI-LOWS
TYREE MORRIS & HEARTS OF WORSHIP
THE LEVITES DISCIPLES OF CHRIST
BLESSED A TRIBUTE TO ANDRAE CROUCH
THE BARTON HILLS CHOIR
WESLEY BRAY AND THE DISCIPLES OF JOY
KINGS OF HARMONY +1
EMISUNSHINE MOTOWN PETE
THE POP UPS
JUSTIN ROBERTS & THE NOT READY FOR NAPTIME
TIM KUBART WITH MOTHER
SCHOOL OF ROCK