Often compared to legendary troubadours Nick Drake and John Martyn, British singer and guitarist Ben Howard became a festival favorite with a stripped-back and evocative sound inspired by the rural folk of the 70s. Born in Middlesex, London in 1987, Howard moved to Totnes, Devon at the age of eight where he immersed himself in both the area’s surfing culture and the Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell and Simon and Garfunkel records owned by his parents. A self-taught multi-instrumentalist, Howard began writing songs aged eleven and started performing during the journalism degree course he packed in just six months shy of graduating. After independently issuing his debut E.P., Games In The Dark, in 2008, Howard followed it up with 2009’s These Waters and 2011’s Old Pine, both of which featured material that would appear on his first full-length studio effort.
Recorded with India Bourne and Chris Bond, Every Kingdom was released through Island Records in 2011 and immediately launched Howard as one of his homeland’s most promising singer-songwriters, peaking at number four on the UK charts, landing him BRIT Awards for Best New Artist and Best British Male and nominations at the prestigious Mercury Prize and Ivor Novellos. A year later, Howard launched his international career with performances at South by Southwest, Bonnaroo and Austin City Limits Music Festival, as well as Australia’s Splendour in the Grass and Belgium’s Pukkelpop, while soundtrack appearances on House, The Walking Dead, The Following and Suits also helped to boost his global profile.
Having flirted with a more electrified sound on 2012’s The Burgh Island E.P., Howard then embraced it fully for 2014’s more adventurous sophomore, I Forget Where We Were. Blending his signature folk sound with elements of ambient, shoegaze and indie rock, the album received near-universal critical acclaim, peaked at number one in the UK and gave Howard a debut entry on the Billboard 200, charting at number 23. In the same year, Howard headlined his home county’s inaugural Somersault Festival, while in 2015, he invited indie-folk trio Daughter to join him for a series of North American dates and played sets at Radio 1’s Big Weekend and Glastonbury Festival.
Ben Howard Discography
Games in the Dark (2008)
These Waters (2009)
Old Pine (2011)
Ben Howard Live (2011)
The Burgh Island (2012)
Every Kingdom (2012)
I Forget Where We Were (2014)
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Ben Howard tickets for every date on his North American tour with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Ben Howard tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every date on Ben Howard’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Ben Howard tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Ben Howard tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Ben Howard tickets through TicketIQ.
Sell Ben Howard tickets on TicketIQ
Sell Concert Tickets. Sell Ben Howard tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high - fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Ben Howard tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling marketplace if you can't make the Ben Howard show
- If you need to get rid of your Ben Howard tickets last minute before the show, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Ben Howard fans.
- You can sell your tickets on Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free ticket exchange
- Listing and selling your Ben Howard tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
Ben Howard News
5-28-15: Currently touring worldwide, Ben Howard’s tour will come to North America in late September. The concert lineup will begin on September 28th at Radio City Music Hall with tickets averaging $98.42, 7.9% less than the 4 show average, with a get-in price starting at $53.00 on the secondary market. Next he will take to the West Coast for the last 3 tour stops beginning with October 2nd at Red Rocks Amphitheatre while wrapping up his tour with two shows in California. The finale October 9th at the Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley will be the least expensive, averaging $71.80 and a get-in price starting at $66.00.
5-19-15: Multi-instrumentalist Ben Howard will be on the road this fall for a short string of tour dates in September and October. The musician will play New York's Radio City Music Hall on September 28 and Colorado's Red Rocks Amphitheatre on October 2 before ending his run with a two-night stay at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7 and 9. Over his four scheduled shows, the average price for Ben Howard tickets is $155.78 on the secondary market.
5-12-15: English platinum-selling artist Ben Howard has four shows scheduled at some of the biggest concert venues in America. Howard's show at Radio City Music Hall in New York, NY is his most expensive show, averaging at $222.22 with a get-in price of $52.00.
5-6-15: English singer Ben Howard has been wowing crowds with a short 11 date UK tour last month and the performer looks to get back out there shortly with more dates being booked for later this month for a short trip to Australia, the followed by a return to Europe next month.
Ben Howard Performance Videos
Ben Howard Tour Dates
2015 Tour Dates
April 13 – Arena, Liverpool
April 14 – 3 Arena, Dublin
April 16 – Alexandra Palace, London
April 17 – Alexandra Palace, London
April 18 – Alexandra Palace, London
April 20 – NIA Arena, Birmingham
April 21– Arena, Cardiff
April 23 – Arena, Leeds
April 24– Hydro, Glasgow
April 25 – Arena, Newcastle
April 27 – Plymouth, Pavilions
September 28 — Radio City Music Hall, New York
October 2 — Red Rocks, Colorado
October 7 — Greek Theatre, Los Angeles
October 9 — Greek Theatre, Los Angeles