One of the biggest K-pop bands in contemporary music, Big Bang was formed under YG Entertainment in 2006. The quintet consists of T.O.P., Taeyang, G-Dragon, Daesung and Seungri, all of who were exposed to the entertainment industry at a young age. Following their debut performance at the YG Family 10th Year Concert in August of 2006, they would release their debut LP, Since 2007, in December, which spawned the hits "BIGBANG/We Belong Together", "BIGBANG is V.I.P/La La La" and "B I G B A N G 03".
Big Bang would experience substantial success the following year after touring Japan and subsequent release of Remember, their sophomore Korean full-length, in 2008. Raking in their second Artist of the Year award at the 2008 Mnet Asian Music Awards, Big Bang was estimated to have grossed around $34.5 million by the conclusion of 2008.
Solo endeavors would soon usher in a nearly two-year hiatus for the band between 2010 and 2012. They would reunite to embark on the "Big Bang Galaxy Alive" Tour in 2012, which hit 21 cities in 13 countries and included their first jaunt in North America. Their fourth Japanese album, Alive, was released in March of that year. More downtime would soon follow, however, and it would be another three years before the Big Bang would drop MADE in 2015.
The MADE Tour will serve as the band's first North American run since 2012, making six stops across the U.S. and Canada in early-October in promotion of the album of the same name.
Korean Studio Albums
Bigbang Vol. 1 (2006)
Japanese Studio Albums
Number 1 (2008)
Big Bang (2009)
Big Bang 2 (2011)
Buy Big Bang Tickets on TicketIQ
You can find a variety of superb offers on Big Bang tickets for every date of his North American tour with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ brings together the most reputable ticket sellers in the industry to help you pick up your Big Bang tickets for the best price.
- You can find the show you wish to attend through our list of Big Bang’s North American tour dates as well as choosing the best purchasing method for you.
- TicketIQ allows you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. The tickets are yours if your offer is then accepted.
- You can buy your Big Bang tickets at a set price or you can bid through several different online auctions, where the tickets go to the highest bidder.
- You can discover the best available deals from every area in your chosen venue with our view zone statistics.
- Our 3D seating previews also enable you to see exactly what the gig will look like from your section.
- You could save up to 50% when compared to the average market price.
- You can save money on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute offers with TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Big Bang tickets through TicketIQ.
Sell Big Bang Tickets on TicketIQ
Sell concert tickets. Sell Big Bang tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high - fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Big Bang tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling marketplace if you can't make the Big Bang show
- If you need to get rid of your Big Bang tickets last minute before the show, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Big Bang fans.
- You can sell your tickets on Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free ticket exchange
- Listing and selling your Big Bang tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
Big Bang News
9-22-15: K-pop sensation Big Bang is just over a week removed from beginning their "MADE" Tour, which will be their first trek across North America since 2012's "Alive Galaxy" Tour. The "MADE" Tour kicks off next Friday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Los Angeles and will run over six dates through October 13 when it wraps at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. A massive demand exists for tickets on the secondary market, too, as Big Bang tickets on TicketIQ are currently averaging $270.33. They'll play their most expensive show at the Staples Center on October 3, where tickets average a whopping $645.71 and get-in price is $179. Don't expect to get in much cheaper anywhere else, however - even their most affordable date at New Jersey's Prudential Center on October 11 is still averaging above $200 on the secondary market.
Big Bang Performance Videos
Big Bang Tour Dates
2015 MADE North American Tour
Oct. 2nd – Las Vegas, NV – Mandalay Bay Events Center
Oct. 3rd – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
Oct. 4th – Anaheim, CA – Honda Center
Oct. 10 – Newark, NJ – Prudential Center
Oct. 11 – Newark, NJ – Prudential Center
Oct. 13 – Toronto, Ontario – Air Canada Centre