Corey Taylor News
5-21-15: Corey Taylor the lead vocalist and lyrcists of both Slipknot and Stone Sour will be hitting the road next month to tour along with Slipknot. Taylor will also embark on a solo tour this summer.
Corey Taylor Performance Videos
A Few Good Reasons to Buy Corey Taylor Tickets on TicketIQ.com
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Corey Taylor tickets for every date his North American tour with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Corey Taylor tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every date on Corey Taylor’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Corey Taylor tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Corey Taylor tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Corey Taylor tickets through TicketIQ.
Corey Taylor Discography
Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)
9.0: Live (2005)
All Hope Is Gone (2008)
Antennas to Hell (2012)
.5: The Gray Chapter (2014)
In Stone Sour
Stone Sour (2002)
Come What(ever) May (2006)
Audio Secrecy (2010)
House of Gold & Bones - Part 1 (2012)
House of Gold & Bones - Part 2 (2013)
Corey Taylor Tour Dates
You're Making Me Hate You 2015 Tour Dates
7-7 New York, NY – Gramercy Theatre
7-8 Asbury Park, NJ – Stone Pony
7-10 Detroit, MI – St. Andrews Hall
7-11 Chicago, IL – Bottom Lounge
7-12 St. Paul, MN – Turf Club
7-14 – Rock Island, IL – Rock Island Brew Co.
7-15 – Lawrence, KS – Granada Theater
7-16 – Denver, CO – Summit Music Hall
7-19 – Los Angeles, CA – House of Blues
Corey Taylor Biography
Born in Des Moines, Iowa in 1973, Corey Taylor briefly lived in Orlando with his Uncle but most of his time was spent growing up with his mother in Waterloo, Iowa. It was in Waterloo where Corey was first introduced to Classic Rock by his Grandmother showing him a bunch of Elvis Presley records from the mid-fifties to late seventies. However, while growing up in Iowa, Corey began to abuse drugs and overdosed twice on cocaine and eventually moved in with his Grandmother in Ohio. Still, his drugs problems continued to persists and during the lowest point of his life attempted suicide by overdose in which his Grandmother was able to drive to the hospital in time for doctors to revive him. Taylor first calling in music was becoming the founding member of a band called “Stone Sour” and together they recorded two demo albums in 1993 and 1994. However, Taylor was approached by members of the heavy metal band “Slipknot” as Taylor agreed to go to one of their practices and ended up becoming the lead singer and lyricist of the band. Taylor since joining “Slipknot” in 1997 has released five studio albums with the band and has since worked with a number of bands including Junk Beer Kidnap Band, Apocalyptica, and Anthrax to name a few. However, after quitting his founding band “Stone Sour” in 1997, Taylor would eventually return to the band five years later to finally record their debut album. The self-titled album was released in August of 2002 debuting at number 46 on the Billboard 200. “Stone Sour” has since released four more studio albums since then and have sold over 4 million albums worldwide.