The biggest-selling salsa artist of all time, multi-talented Marc Anthony has also achieved success as a crossover pop star, Broadway performer and Hollywood actor. Born in New York in 1968 to Puerto Rican parents, Anthony’s vocal talents were discovered at the age of twelve and after working as a session singer and songwriter for the likes of Menudo, Sa-Fire and several freestyle and underground house music acts, he became an artist in his own right when he teamed up with producer Little Louie Vega to record 1991’s When The Night Is Over. Two years later, he made the switch to the salsa genre with Spanish-language debut Otra Nota, a reinvention which reaped rewards when 1995’s Todo a Su Tiempo landed a Grammy nod and a gold award. After making his film debut in teen cyber drama Hackers, Anthony continued to shift between the worlds of acting and singing, scoring his first Billboard 200 entry in 1997 with Contra la Corriente and his first Hot Latin Songs number one with “Y Hubo Alguien,” while also appearing in Paul Simon’s stage production, The Capeman, and Martin Scorsese’s Bringing Out The Dead. In 1999, Anthony capitalised on the Latin pop crossover boom with a self-titled English language LP which spawned two US Top 3 singles, “I Need To Know” and “You Sang To Me,” and duetted with future wife Jennifer Lopez on her debut album, On The 6. In 2001, Anthony spent 14 weeks at number one on the Billboard Top Latin Album charts with Libre and a year later achieved his highest position on the Billboard 200 with Mended. 2004 proved to be a busy year as he added Latin Grammy-winning Amar Sin Mentiras and its remix album Valio la Pena to his catalog, and also starred opposite Denzel Washington in the thriller, Man on Fire. A Greatest Hits collection followed in 2006 before Anthony won rave reviews for his portrayal of the late Hector Lavoe in small screen biopic El Cantante. In 2010, he paid tribute to the likes of Jose Luis Perales, Jose Jose and Juan Gabriel on covers album Iconos, and after returning to television to host and produce talent show Q’Viva! The Chosen, Anthony launched two world tours in support of 2014 studio effort, 3.0.
When the Night is Over (1991)
Otra Nota (1993)
Todo a Su Tiempo (1995)
Contra la Corriente (1997)
Marc Anthony (1999)
Amar Sin Mentiras (2004)
Valió la Pena (2004)
El Cantante (2007)
You can discover the best way to find amazing offers on Marc Anthony tickets for all North American tour dates with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of ticket information which brings together the most reputable ticket sellers in the industry to help you choose when and how to buy your Marc Anthony tickets for the best price.
- We show you a list of every Marc Anthony date on his entire North American tour and all available Marc Anthony tickets. Simply find the show you want to see and choose the most suitable purchasing method for you.
- You can buy your Marc Anthony tickets at a set price or you can bid for tickets through various online auctions, where the highest bidder will receive the tickets.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours!
- From seller fees to 3D seating previews which shows you how the gig will look from your section, our totally transparent system allows you to see exactly what you are paying for every time.
- You have the opportunity to view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue which advise you on the best time to purchase your seats.
- You can also save on shipping costs and take advantage of incredible last-minute deals with TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters.
- You can save at least 10% compared to the average market price if your Marc Anthony tickets have the Gold IQ seal, with some lucky ticket buyers saving up to 50% discount on their seats.
- We guarantee you will save money when you buy Marc Anthony tickets through TicketIQ.
Sell Marc Anthony tickets on TicketIQ
Sell Concert Tickets. Sell Marc Anthony tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high - fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Marc Anthony tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling marketplace if you can't make the Marc Anthony show
- If you need to get rid of your Marc Anthony tickets last minute before the show, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Marc Anthony fans.
- You can sell your tickets on Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free ticket exchange
- Listing and selling your Marc Anthony tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
Marc Anthony News
6-17-16: Marc Anthony will be back on the road this fall. The Latin singer will embark on a brief tour between the months of September and December, making 10 stops in the U.S. along the way. View the complete list of tour dates in the "Schedule" tab above.
5-28-15: Marc Anthony and Carlos Vives will kickoff the United Sates leg of their UNIDO2 Tour on September 14th at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Tickets for this show average $306.72 with a get-in price of $87.00 on the secondary market. The tour will concluded on October 30th at the Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas. The full tour average ticket price currently sits at $240.35.
5-11-15: Music singer and actor Marc Anthony is a two time Grammy Award winning singing artist in a career that began in 1988. Anthony has released 13 studio albums and is now touring across the world. He will return to North America to perform in September.
Marc Anthony Performance Videos
Marc Anthony Tour Dates
Marc Anthony Live! 2016 Tour Dates
Saturday, September 17 - Las Vegas, NV
Friday, September 30 - Washington DC
Friday, October 7 - Los Angeles, CA
Friday, October 14 - Houston, TX
Saturday, October 15 - Dallas, TX
Friday, November 4 - San Jose, CA
Saturday, November 6 - Denver, CO
Friday, November 18 - Miami, FL
Friday, December 2 - Mashantucket, CT
Sunday, December 4 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena