The Outside Lands Festival has become a staple in the heart of San Francisco since its inaugural year in 2008. Featuring some of music’s biggest stars, it is widely acclaimed for its diversity, which includes artist with rock, hip-hop, rao, alternative and folk roots. Some of the festival’s most notable names over the years have been Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Metallica, Radiohead, Elton John, Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. The festival prides itself on its eco-friendly campaign, which uses various environmental tactics to ensure a greener experience over its three-day affair in Golden Gate Park. It is typically held in the month of August and has continued to grow in both stage and crowd size each year. A variety of alcoholic beverages are located throughout the festival and the annual “GastroMagic” event brings together many of the country’s best-known and up-and-coming cooks for a cookout contest.
You can discover the best way to find amazing offers on Outside Lands Festival tickets for the one of the most popular music festivals in the U.S. with TicketIQ
- TicketIQ brings together the most reputable sellers in the industry so that you can find the best possible price for your Outside Lands Festival tickets.
- We provide a list of every date for the 2015 Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco.
- You can buy your Outside Lands Festival tickets for a set price or you can bid for them through online auctions. If yours is the highest offer, you receive the tickets.
- You can also make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount price list that sellers are accepting for each show.
- With our 3D seating previews, you can see exactly what the gig will look like from your chosen section.
- You can also see every available offer in every area of your venue with our view zone statistics.
- You can also save money on shipping costs with our e-ticket system as well as taking advantage of any special last-minute offers.
- If your tickets come with a gold IQ seal, you could save up to potentially 50% compared to the average market price for Outside Lands Festival tickets.
- We guarantee that you will save money if you purchase your Outside Lands Festival tickets through TicketIQ.
Outside Lands Festival News
6-29-15: The 2015 Outside Lands Festival will kick off in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park on Friday, August 7 and run through Sunday, August 9. Elton John, Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Sam Smith, Kendrick Lamar, Wilco and Tame Impala are among the 50+ artists slated to play over the three-day affair in the Bay Area this year. According to TicketIQ, the average price for a three-day pass to the 2015 Outside Lands Festival is now $512.95 on the secondary market. The cheapest available can be found for $219. The most expensive individual day comes on Friday, August 7, where tickets average at $429.36 and get-in price is $151 on the resale market.
Outside Lands Festival Highlight Videos
Outside Lands Festival History
Since its inception in 2008, the Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival has grown to become one of North America’s premiere concert series. The festival has been held at San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park each year and features some of the biggest names in music over its three-day affair in the month of August. Comedy, art, food, beer and wine, night shows and the annual “GastroMagic” event is showcased, the latter being a food-making competition highlighting some of the best up-and-coming cooks in the nation.
Radiohead, Beck, The Black Keys, Manu Chao and Cold War Kids headlined the inaugural festival in 2008. Since then, artists such as Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Primus, Cake, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, Kings of Leon, Muse, Metallica, Paul McCartney and Kanye West have all graced the Bay Area stage. 2015’s festival will welcome the likes of headliners Elton John, Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Sam Smith, Kendrick Lamar, Wilco and Tame Impala, to name a few.
The Outside Lands Festival prides itself on its eco-friendly mindset, vigorously promoting actions like ridesharing to-and-from the festival via sources like Muni and Craigslist. Solar-powered stages, a waste diversion program, public educational tutorials on eco-friendly movements and organic farming, bike valet programs and recycling options all have become staples at the event each year.
An assortment of foods, wine and beer lands are also scattered and abundant throughout Golden Gate Park when Outside Lands comes to town. Festivalgoers who are of age have plenty of options to choose from when searching out the perfect novelty beverage while taking in the dozens of artists performing over the three-day concert series.
2015 Outside Lands Festival Lineup
2015 Outside Lands Festival Lineup
Mumford & Sons
The Black Keys
Axwell & Ingrosso
D’Angelo and The Vanguard
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
The Devil Makes Three
First Aid Kit
Toro Y Moi
Lake Street Dive
Angus & Julia Stone
St. Paul and The Broken Bones
Green Velvet & Claude VonStroke: Get Real
Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Langhorne Slim & The Law
Hurray for the Riff Raff
The Family Crest
Strand of Oaks
Alex Bleeker & The Freaks
The Sam Chase