Pierce The Veil News
11-10-14: Recent Rise Records sensations PVRIS have announced that they will take the opening slot on 30 dates of the North American portion of the forthcoming Pierce The Veil/Sleeping With Sirens world tour. The announcement comes on the heels of the release of their debut album "White Noise".
History of Pierce The Veil
Renowned for their high-energy live performances and heavy progressive sound, San Diego quartet Pierce The Veil are one of the most successful bands to emerge from the 21st Century post-hardcore scene. Formed from the ashes of Before Today, who released one album, 2004’s A Celebration of an Ending, before splitting two years later, Pierce The Veil began life in 2007 as the new guise of vocalist Vic Fuentes and his drummer brother Mike. After releasing their debut album, A Flair for the Dramatic, in the same year, and Pierce The Veil tickets for various shows, the pair added guitarist Tony Perry and bassist Jaime Preciado to their line-up and landed support slots with the likes of All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens and A Day To Remember. Fans then snapped up Pierce The Veil tickets for the group’s first major headlining trek, The Delicious Tour, in 2008, where they were joined by Breathe Carolina, Four Letter Lie and Emarosa. After relocating to Los Angeles to record their second album, Selfish Machines, with producer Mike Green, the band continued to release Pierce The Veil tickets for joint tours, sharing the stage with Bring Me The Horizon on the Taste of Chaos tour, Attack Attack! On the Take Action tour and Of Mice & Men on the This Is A Family tour. Those who missed out on Pierce The Veil tickets for these shows also got the chance to see the band in action at various festivals including SXSW, Never Say Never and Bamboozle Left, while in 2011, Pierce The Veil tickets went on sale for the a co-headlining The Dead Masquerade tour with Escape The Fate. In the same year, South American fans with Pierce The Veil tickets were left disappointed when their joint tour with Sum 41 was postponed. But the band soon hit the road again, teaming up with Miss May I for the No Guts No Glory Tour, before scoring their first ever entry on the Billboard 200 with the No.12 peaking LP, Collide In The Sky. The album’s success allowed the group to play the Main Stage at the Vans Warped Tour for the first time and release Pierce The Veil tickets for major tours with All Time Low and Bring Me The Horizon. Pierce The Veil tickets were also snapped up for a joint North American trek with Sleeping With Sirens in late 2014, and a European run of shows in 2015, scheduled to coincide with the release of their fourth album.
A few reasons to buy Pierce The Veil tickets on TicketIQ.com
- TicketIQ helps you to choose when and how to buy your Pierce The Veil tickets for the best possible price by bringing together the most esteemed and established ticket sellers in the industry.
- Select the show you want to see from the list of every date on Pierce The Veil’s North American tour and choose the best purchasing method for you.
- Our 3D seating previews allow you to see exactly what you are paying for and exactly what the gig will look like from your section,
- TicketIQ also advises you on the best time to purchase your seats with its view zone statistics of all the available deals from every area in your chosen venue.
- You can bid for your Pierce The Veil tickets through various online auctions, with the highest bidder receiving the tickets, or you can purchase them at a set price.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can save up to 50% discount on your seats compared to the average market price if your Pierce The Veil tickets feature the Gold IQ seal.
- You can save money on shipping costs and take advantage of several last-minute deals with TicketIQ’s e-ticket system.
- We guarantee that you will save money if you use TicketIQ to purchase your Pierce The Veil tickets.