Multi-talented musician and director Rob Zombie rose to fame as the co-founder of 90s metallers White Zombie before embarking on an equally successful solo career in which he also staked his claim as the master of sadistic horror. The man born Robert Cummings in Massachusetts in 1965 developed a love of the macabre from a young age thanks to the likes of Alice Cooper and the films of Bela Lugosi, and after graduating from New York’s Parsons School of Design, he channelled this passion into White Zombie, a metal band he co-founded with then girlfriend Sean Yseult. Combining hard rock with B-movie visuals, the group released their debut album, Soul-Crusher, in 1987 and eventually broke through to the mainstream following a major label deal with Geffen, selling two million copies of 1992’s La Sexorcisto and reaching the US Top 10 with 1995 follow-up Astro Creep: 2000.
Following the success of 1998’s solo debut, Hellbilly Deluxe, Zombie disbanded the group and began to explore other creative avenues, forming his own Zombie-a-Go-Go record label and venturing into the world of film directing with House of 1000 Corpses, a gruesome exploitation horror which was initially shelves by Universal Studios in 2000 but found a cult audience when it was eventually released three years later. Zombie continued to balance his film and music career throughout the 00s, adding to his tally of Billboard 200 entries with 2001’s The Sinister Urge and 2007’s Zombie Live, and scaring cinemagoers with 2005’s The Devil’s Rejects and remakes of the first two Halloween movies, while also providing voiceovers for several animated TV series.
After moving to Roadrunner Records, Zombie released his fourth solo LP in 2010, Hellbilly Deluxe 2, while in 2012, he joined Marilyn Manson on the Twins of Evil world tour, issued the remix album, Mondo Sex Head, and premiered The Lords of Salem, a witchcraft-themed horror named after a track from 2006 third studio effort, Educated Horses. In 2013, Zombie covered Grand Funk Railroad’s number one single, “We’re An American Band” on fifth solo record, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor, and a year later, released his first concert film, The Zombie Horror Picture Show. Zombie decided to crowdfund his next cinematic venture, 31, in 2015 before releasing second live album, Spookshow International.
The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser (2016)
Venemous Rat Regeneration Vendor (2013)
Hellbilly Deluxe 2 (2010)
Educated Horses (2006)
Sinister Urge (2001)
Hellbilly Deluxe (1998)
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Rob Zombie tickets for every date on his North American tour with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Rob Zombie tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every date on Rob Zombie’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Rob Zombie tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Rob Zombie tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Rob Zombie tickets through TicketIQ.
Rob Zombie Ticket News
2-24-16: Rob Zombie continues to announce more shows for 2016. The singer will join Korn for a co-headlining run of dates between July and September, 12 stops together during that time. Rob Zombie tickets for all shows with Korn will go on sale to the general public on March 11 at 10 a.m. View the complete list of Rob Zombie tour dates in the "Schedule" tab above.
5-6-15: Rob Zombie will begin a small tour at the Civic Theatre in New Orleans June 2. The shock rocker is scheduled to play 13 dates through the end of the month, and ticket prices on the secondary market average at $106.12. His top-priced show will be on June 12 at Centennial Terrace, where tickets average at $156.17 and get-in price is $135.
Rob Zombie Performance Videos
Rob Zombie Tour Dates
2016 Joint Dates w/ Disturbed
05/03 Mississippi Coast Coliseum – Biloxi, MS
05/04 Oak Mountain Amphitheater – Birmingham, AL
05/06 Aaron's Amphitheater – Atlanta, GA *
05/07 Ascend Amphitheater – Nashville, TN
05/10 Cajundome – Lafayette, LA
05/11 CenturyLink Center – Bossier City, LA
05/17 US Cellular Center – Cedar Rapids, IA
05/22 Hershey Stadium – Hershey, PA
05/24 Van Andel Arena – Grand Rapids, MI
05/25 Allen County War Memorial Coliseum – Fort Wayne, IN
* Pop Evil not performing
2016 Tour Dates w/ Korn
07/22 Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM
08/03 Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - Houston, TX
08/04 Gexa Energy Pavillion - Dallas, TX
08/06 Klipsch Music Center - Indianapolis, IN
08/07 Riverbend Music Center - Cincinnati, OH
08/09 Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - St. Louis, MO
08/21 DTE Energy Music Theatre - Detroit, MI
08/25 First Niagra Pavilion - Pittsburgh, PA
08/27 Lakeview Amphitheater - Syracuse, NY
08/30 PNC Bank Arts Center - Holmdel, NJ
09/01 XFINITY Theatre - Hartford, CT
09/03 Jiffy Lube Live - Bristow, VA