Robert Plant Tour Dates
2016 Tour Dates
03/04-06 – Okeechobee, FL – Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival
03/06 – St. Augustine, FL – St. Augustine Amphitheatre
03/07 – Mobile, AL – Saenger Theatre
03/09 – Jackson, MS – Thalia Mara Hall
03/10 – Baton Rouge, LA – River Center Theatre
03/11 – Shreveport, LA – Shreveport Municipal Auditorium
03/13 – Cain’s Ballroom – Tulsa, OK
03/15 – The Bomb Factory – Dallas, TX
03/17 – San Antonio, TX – Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
03/18 – Midland, TX – Wagner Noel Center Performing Arts Center
03/20 – Austin, TX – ACL Live at Moody Theater
One of the most charismatic frontmen of all time, Robert Plant attained rock god status as the lead singer of Led Zeppelin before embarking on an equally acclaimed solo career renowned for its eclecticism. Born in West Bromwich, England in 1948, Plant developed a love of the blues from a young age and appeared in several bands including The Crawling King Snakes and Hobstweedle before joining forces with Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and John Bonham to form Led Zeppelin in 1968. Widely regarded as heavy metal pioneers, the group revolutionised rock and roll over the next decade with a string of seminal eponymous albums in which Plant served as chief lyricist as well as powerhouse vocalist. Following various personal tragedies, Led Zeppelin split in 1980 and Plant initially considered taking up teaching but eventually returned to the music scene with 1982 solo debut, Pictures at Eleven. Two years later, Plant reunited with Page for an album recorded under the guise of The Honeydrippers before adding to his solo catalogue with records tackling everything from new wave (1985’s Shaken ‘n’ Stirred), to Middle Eastern music (1988’s Now and Zen) to politically-charged folk (1993’s Fate of Nations). Page and Plant then teamed up again in the mid-90s for the live album, No Quarter, and a brand new studio effort, Walking Into Clarksdale, but the commercial failure of the latter prompted Plant to retreat from the spotlight for several years. After assembling a new band, Strange Sensation, Plant sowed the seeds for the most successful phase of his career with 2002’s covers-heavy Dreamland and 2005’s Mighty ReArranger, and staged a one-off Led Zeppelin reunion for a London charity concert. But it was 2007’s Raising Sand, a collaborative affair with bluegrass artist Alison Krauss, which showed that Plant was back to his best, reaching No.2 on both sides of the Atlantic and picking up a Grammy Award for Album of the Year. In 2010, Plant recruited the likes of Patti Griffin, Darrell Scott and Buddy Miller for a new backing group, Band of Joy, which he also named his ninth solo album after, and two years later, put together another outfit, The Sensational Space Shifters, who then made their recording debut on 2014’s deeply personal Lullaby… and the Ceaseless Roar.
Band Of Joy (2010)
Raising Sand (2007)
Mighty ReArranger (2005)
Walking Into Clarksdale (1998)
Fate Of Nations (1993)
Manic Nirvana (1990)
Now And Zen (1988)
Shaken And Stirred (1985)
The Honeydrippers: Volume One (1984)
The Principle Of Moments (1983)
Pictures At Eleven (1982)
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of ticket information with brings together the industry’s most established sellers.
- We help you to find the best possible price for every date on Robert Plant’s North American tour
- You can buy your Robert Plant tickets at a set price or you can bid for them through several online auctions. If you are the highest bidder, the tickets are yours.
- TicketIQ also allows you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on an approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for each show.
- You can see all of the best available offers of every area in the venue using our view zone statistics.
- You can also see exactly what you are getting for you money with our 3D seating previews.
- Our e-ticket filters can save you money on shipping costs and allow you to take advantage of any incredible last-minute offers.
- You can also save at least 10% on your Robert Plant tickets compared to the average market price if they come with a gold IQ seal.
- We guarantee that you will save money on your Robert Plant tickets with TicketIQ.
Robert Plant News
8-14-14: Robert Plant, known for fronting Led Zeppelin is embarking on a short tour in late September. The tour will be with Plant’s backing band, The Sensational Space Shifters and will kick off in Port Chester, New York at the Capitol Theatre on September 25th. The Tour is only 7 dates with shows in Brooklyn, Toronto, Chicago, Denver, and ends in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Palladium on October 7th. This is after the September 9th release of Robert Plant’s new album Lullabye….and the Ceaseless Roar so fans should expect to hear many new songs on the tour.
Robert Plant Performance Videos