Steve Winwood News
5-13-15: Influential musician Steve Winwood recently wrapped a spring run of shows earlier this month. The 66-year-old played nine dates between April 17 and May 2 and saw a significant demand for tickets on the secondary market. According to TicketIQ, the average secondary price for Steve Winwood tickets was $137.35.
Steve Winwood Performance Videos
Steve Winwood Discography
Steve Winwood (1977)
Arc of a Diver (1980)
Talking Back to the Night (1982)
Back in the High Life (1986)
Roll with It (1988)
Refugees of the Heart (1990)
Junction Seven (1997)
About Time (2003)
Nine Lives (2008)
Live from Madison Square Garden (with Eric Clapton) (2009)
About Steve Winwood Tickets on TicketIQ.com
Mixing an array of musical genres to create a unique canvas of his own, Steve Winwood is widely considered one rock and roll's most influential musicians. Winwood was a focal member of seminal groups The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, Blind Faith and Go and has also spawned a bountiful solo career. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Traffic in 1994 and has won two Grammy Awards for his solo albums "Back in the High Life" and "Roll With It".
Winwood began his career in the Spencer Davis Group at the tender age of 14. He would leave to form Traffic in 1967 and see Winwood exit and return once through its eight-year run until 1974.
In 1969 Winwood would go on to form the supergroup Blind Faith with Cream members Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker in 1970. The popular albums "The Low Heeled Spark of High Heeled Boys" and "Shoot Out at the Fantasy Factory" were created before Winwood broke off to pursue a solo career in 1977.
He has released 10 solo albums since his self-titled debut in 1977 including a live album recorded at Madison Square Garden in 2009, which was nominated for two Grammy Awards. He continues to perform across the globe and has no intention of stopping, filling arenas with his alluring guitar hooks and an exhaustive discography of hits.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Steve Winwood tickets for every date on his North American tour with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Steve Winwood tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every date on Steve Winwood’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Steve Winwood tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Steve Winwood tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Steve Winwood tickets through TicketIQ.
Steve Winwood Tour Dates
2015 Tour Dates
April 17 Minneapolis, MN — State Theatre
April 18 Chicago, IL—Chicago Theatre
April 19 Milwaukee, WI—Riverside Theatre
April 21 Detroit, MI—The Fillmore
April 23 Westbury, NY—Space at Westbury
April 24 Port Chester, NY—The Capitol Theater
April 27 New Brunswick, NJ—State Theatre
April 28 Baltimore, MD—Lyric Theatre
May 2 Birmingham, AL—U of A at Birmingham