David Crosby News
7-9-15: David Crosby recently wrapped a solo North American leg of tour on Monday. The iconic musician played nine shows between June 9 and July 6 and officially finished his tour itinerary with a show at Zeiterion Theatre in New Bedford, Massachusetts.
5-14-15: David Crosby will gear up for a solo run of shows beginning next month. The iconic singer is slated to play 13 shows between June 9 and July 6 and tickets are finding their way onto the secondary market. The average secondary price for David Crosby tickets over his summer affair is $128.85. He'll make his most expensive stop on June 23 at Whitaker Center, where tickets average at $218.58 and get-in price is $110.
David Crosby Performance Videos
David Crosby Discography
If I could Only Remember My Name (1971)
Oh Yes I Can (1989)
Thousand Roads (1993)
David Crosby Tour Dates
David Crosby 2015 Tour Dates
Sat 06/06/15 at Quiet Valley Ranch in Kerrville, TX
Tue 06/09/15 at Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater in Miami Beach, FL
Wed 06/10/15 at Sunrise Theatre in Fort Pierce, FL
Fri 06/12/15 at Capitol Theatre in Clearwater, FL
Sat 06/13/15 at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Tue 06/16/15 at Carolina Theatre in Durham, NC
Wed 06/17/15 at Paramount Theater in Charlottesville, VA
Fri 06/19/15 at Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown, NJ
Sat 06/20/15 at Croton Point Park in Croton on Hudson, NY
Mon 06/22/15 at The Birchmere in Alexandria, VA
Tue 06/23/15 at Sunoco Performance Theater in Harrisburg, PA
Thu 06/25/15 at Town Hall in New York, NY
Sun 06/28/15 at Carnegie Library Music Hall Of Homestead in Munhall, PA
Tue 06/30/15 at Hart Theatre @ The Egg in Albany, NY
Thu 07/02/15 at Ridgefield Playhouse in Ridgefield, CT
Fri 07/03/15 at Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center in Westhampton Beach, NY
Sun 07/05/15 at Musikfest Cafe At ArtsQuest Center in Bethlehem, PA
Mon 07/06/15 at Zeiterion Performing Arts Center in New Bedford, MA
A Few Good Reasons to Buy David Crosby Tickets on TicketIQ.com
You can discover a number of incredible deals on David Crosby tickets for every show with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your David Crosby tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every date on David Crosby’s North American Tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your David Crosby tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your David Crosby tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your David Crosby tickets through TicketIQ
David Crosby Biography
Born in Los Angeles in 1941, David Crosby got his start in the music circuit in the thriving Greenwich Village music scene of the late-50s and early-60s. He recorded his first studio session in 1963 and soon found himself playing bass in the early formation of The Byrds. He would quickly switch his role to the rhythm guitarist for the band and found his niche through his distinct use of vocal harmony. With success coming in droves, The Byrds found withstanding fortune throughout the 1960s but Crosby would leave the band in 1967 after continuing personal tension within the band.
Crosby would meet Stephen Stills, a fellow aspiring musician, soon after his departure from The Byrds and the two began to write and practice together. They would find Graham Nash, a recent migrant from the popular English band The Hollies, to round out the initial roster of Crosby, Stills & Nash in 1968. The band’s performance at the Woodstock Music and Art Fair one year later was just its second live gig, though widely heralded as one of its most notable.
During his tenure with CSN (with Neil Young being added to the roster in 1969) Crosby has recorded eight studio albums, 1999’s Looking Forward being the band’s most recent studio effort. He has released four studio albums of his own since 1971, including his gold-certified debut If I Could Only Remember My Name in 1971. The album peaked at No. 12 on the U.S. Billboard 200 that year and would be followed by three additional Top 200 albums through 2014.
Never one to back away from letting his voice be heard, Crosby has had several notable run-ins with the law in his life. The musician has been charged with several counts of marijuana possession as well as criminal possession of a weapon after a 2004 raid on his hotel room. He received a highly criticized liver transplant in 1994, which came under scrutiny because of his extreme past drug and alcohol use. He continues to be a touring force into his 70s and still possesses the sensational voice that propelled him into superstardom decades ago.