Dixie Chicks Tour Dates
MMXVI Tour Dates
Wed., June 1, 2016 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
Fri., June 3, 2016 Cleveland, OH Blossom Amphitheater
Sat., June 4, 2016 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
Sun., June 5, 2016 Chicago, IL Hollywood Casino Amphitheater
Wed., June 8, 2016 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
Fri., June 10, 2016 Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion
Sat., June 11, 2016 Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Mon., June 13, 2015 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
Tues., June 14, 2016 Boston, MA Xfinity Center
Thurs., June 16, 2016 Bangor, ME Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion
Fri., June 17, 2016 Hartford, CT Xfinity Theatre
Sat., June 18, 2016 Camden NJ BB&T Pavilion
Tues., June 21, 2016 Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
Wed., June 22, 2016 Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
Fri., June 24, 2016 Hershey, PA Hersheypark Stadium
Sat., June 25, 2016 Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live
Thurs., July 7, 2016 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
Fri., July 8, 2016 Seattle, WA White River Amphitheater
Sat., July 9, 2016 Portland, OR Sunlight Supply Amphitheater
Tues., July 12, 2016 San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheater
Wed., July 13, 2016 Sacramento, CA Toyota Amphitheater
Fri., July 15, 2016 San Diego, CA Sleep Train Amphitheater
Sat., July 16, 2016 Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas Arena
Sun., July 17, 2016 Phoenix, AZ AK-Chin Pavilion
Wed., July 20, 2016 Irvine, CA Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
Fri., August 5, 2016 Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion
Sat., August 6, 2016 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchel Pavilion
Sun., August 7, 2016 Austin, TX Austin360 Amphitheater
Wed., August 10, 2016 Virginia Beach, VA Farm Bureau Live
Fri., August 12, 2016 Raleigh, NC Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
Sat., August 13, 2016 Charlotte, NC PNC Music Pavilion
Sun., August 14, 2016 Atlanta, GA Alpharetta Amphitheater
Wed., August 17, 2016 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
Fri., August 19, 2016 Tampa, FL MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheater
Sat., August 20, 2016 West Palm Beach, FL Perfect Vodka Amphitheater
Wed., August 24, 2016 St. Louis, MO Hollywood Casino Amphitheater
Thurs., August 25, 2016 Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Amphitheater
Sat., August 27, 2016 Minneapolis, MN Minnesota State Fair
Tues., August 30, 2016 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center
Thurs., September 1, 2016 Denver, CO Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
Fri., September 2, 2016 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheater
Mon., October 10, 2016 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl
About Dixie Chicks Tickets on TicketIQ.com
Hailing from Dallas, Texas, Dixie Chicks were founded by Laura Lynch, Robin Lynn Macy and Martie and Emily Erwin in 1989. The group is known for its unique blend of bluegrass and alternative country music and was one of the biggest country acts during the late-'90s and early-00s. As a quartet, Dixie Chicks recorded their first album Thank Heavens for Dale Evans in 1990 and, though branding themselves with a "cowgirl" image, found little success gaining national attention.
The early-'90s would be kinder to the band, who began to gain traction with a performance at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival and as an opening guest on popular tours for Garth Brooks, Reba McEntire and George Strait. That success would in-turn produce the sophomore release Little Ol' Cowgirl in 1992, though the album also failed to chart a single. The album would be the last with Macy, who would depart after artistic differences with the band.
The following year Dixie Chicks released Shouldn't a Told You That, which also struggled to chart and would be the final album to feature bassist Laura Lynch. However, the band's new manager Simon Renshaw solidified a developmental deal with Sony Music Entertainment's Nashville division, in which Natalie Maines was recruited as the new lead singer. They would ditch the cowgirl appeal for a more contemporary look and continue as a trio, producing 1998's Wide Open Spaces as its first studio effort under Sony.
Under massive success from the singles "There's Your Trouble", "Wide Open Spaces" and "You Were Mine", each of which took the No. 1 spot on Billboard's U.S. Country chart, Dixie Chicks won two Grammy Awards on three nomination in 1999. That year also spawned the follow-up album Fly, which sold over 10 million copies and produced nine singles
A massive contractual dispute with Sony would follow the band at the turn of the century and would result in the creation of their own record label Open Wide Records. The independently produced Home would be released in 2002 and go on to sell approximately 9 million records worldwide.
2003 would be a trying time for Dixie Chicks, as a politically-charged rant scolding then-President George W. Bush and the United States' decision to invade Iraq at a show in England would further escalate into fan distrust. As a result of the tirade, in which Maines said she was "ashamed that the President of the United States (was) from Texas", the band dropped off the country charts and became a social pariah in the media. Death threats would follow all three members along their Top of the World Tour and a rocky future would follow.
Calling that particular moment "The Incident", Dixie Chicks released Taking the Long Way in 2006, which produced the hit single "Not Ready to Make Nice" in direct response to their rant. It became the year's ninth best-selling album and won five Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year. To date, it is the band's most recent studio release.
TicketIQ is a one-stop-shop which allows you to buy Dixie Chicks tickets at the best possible price.
- We collate information from the industry’s most esteemed and established sellers to help advise you on when and where to find the best tickets.
- Simply choose the show you wish to attend from the list of every date on Dixie Chicks’s North American tour and choose the best purchasing method for you.
- You can purchase your Dixie Chicks tickets at a fixed price or you can bid for them through online auctions. If you’re the highest bidder, the tickets are yours.
- TicketIQ also allows you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our approximate discounted price list that sellers are accepting for each show.
- You can see exactly what the gig will look like from your section with our 3D seating previews.
- You can see all of the best available offers of every area in your chosen venue using our zone view statistics
- You can save money on shipping costs as well as take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals with our e-ticket filters.
- You can also save at least 10% on your Dixie Chicks tickets compared to the average market price if they come with a gold IQ seal.
- We guarantee that you will save money when you use TicketIQ to purchase your Dixie Chicks tickets.
Sell Dixie Chicks Tickets on TicketIQ
Sell Concert Tickets. Sell Dixie Chicks tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high - fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Dixie Chicks tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling marketplace if you can't make the Dixie Chicks show
- If you need to get rid of your Dixie Chicks tickets last minute before the show, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Dixie Chicks fans.
- You can sell your tickets on Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free ticket exchange
- Listing and selling your Dixie Chicks tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.