The Electric Forest Festival will kick off starting on June 25 through the 28th in Rothbury, Michigan. Over 35,000 people from the United States and Canada attended last year’s festival and this year the event is expected to draw even a bigger crowd. New guidelines have been implemented on the Electric Forest website to help preserve the experience and the overall health of the Forest for many years to come. There will be a stacked lineup of performers this year with two completely new stages for 2015, the Hangar and Jubilee for fans to enjoy the new spaces.
Are you sick and tired of wasting time searching for good deals on your Electric Forest Festvial tickets? Now you can find all the best deals and cheapest ways to buy your tickets online, right here at TicketIQ.
- We have done our research to bring to you the best purchasing options and ticket sellers online so you never have to miss out on good discounts for your Electric Forest Festvial tickets ever again.
- Our complete list of Electric Forest Festvial performances allows you to choose which show you wish to see. Next, you simply have to choose the purchasing option that is right for you. Buy your Electric Forest Festvial tickets for a fixed price. Be the highest bidder for the tickets on ebay auctions Make your own offer with certain ticketing partners and if your offer is accepted, the tickets are yours!
- Before you purchase your tickets you have the chance to check out a 3D seating preview which shows you how the show will look from your chosen seating section. You can also view zone based statistics in order to evaluate deals on every area in a particular venue.
- At TicketIQ we hide nothing from you. Seller fees are shown up front and we also keep you up to date with all the latest market trends and daily deals.
- E-ticket filters are also available for you so you can save on shipping costs.
- This is the only place to score great savings on your Electric Forest Festvial tickets.
Electric Forest Festival News
6-15-15: Electric Forest Festival returns on June 25 for three days through the 28th in Rothbury, Michigan with completely new stages, new guidelines to help protect the forest for years to come, and another stacked lineup music performers that will thrill fans.
Electric Forest Festival Live Performance Videos
2015 Electric Forest Schedule
Galantis – June 25, 5 to 6 p.m. (Ranch Arena)
Borgeous – June 25, 6:45 to 8 p.m. (Ranch Arena)
Odesza – June 25, 10:15 to 11:30 p.m. (Ranch Arena)
Kaskade – June 25, midnight to 1:15 a.m. (Ranch Arena)
Flume – June 25, 12:45 to 2 a.m. (Sherwood Court)
The String Cheese Incident – June 26, 8 to 11:45 p.m., June 27, 8:15 to 11:45 p.m., June 28, 8:30 p.m. to 12:45 a.m. (Ranch Arena)
Break Science Live Band – June 26, 8:45 to 10 p.m. (Sherwood Court)
Skrillex – June 26, 12:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Ranch Arena)
Lotus – June 26, 12:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Sherwood Court)
Flux Pavilion – June 26, 1:45 to 3:15 a.m. (Tripolee)
Bassnector – June 27, 12:30 to 2 a.m. (Ranch Arena)
Claude VonStroke – June 27, 1:45 to 3:15 a.m. (Tripolee)
Gramatik – June 28, 10:45 p.m. to midnight (Sherwood Court)
Big Gigantic – June 28, 12:30 to 1:45 a.m. (Sherwood Court)
Paul Oakenfold, June 28, 12:30 to 1:45 a.m. (Tripolee)
Electric Forest Festival History
At first, the Electric Forest Festival was originally called the Rothbury Festival debuting back in 2008 and primarily featured jam and rock bands. Their first event had great success with over 30,000 in paid attendance. A second festival was held in 2009 despite some hurdles, however, after not holding an event in 2010, the Electric Forest Festival would debut in 2011, which featured electronic bands, Jam bands, and is now co-produced by Insomniac Events and Madison House. The festival is now a four day mulit-genre event held at the Double JJ Resort in Rothbury, Michigan.
Over the years hundreds of artist have come to display their talent as stacked lineup of music performers are featured every year. Music performers such as Passion Pit, Matt & Kim Cashmere Cat, I AM Legion, Seven Lion, and many others have all showcased their music talents at the Double JJ Resort in Rothbury.
The fifth annual Electric Music Festival will held this year for four days starting on June 25 through the 28. Last year’s festival over 35,000 people from the United States and from Canada attended last year’s event and this year they expect a larger turnout since organizers of the event have announced two new stages “The Hangar” and Jubilee, which will be located in a new area for fans to enjoy.
Tickets for the event can be for individual days or a four day pass as the four day pass ticket in the secondary market has not changed much in price compared to last year but are actually slightly less expensive in 2015 on TicketIQ.