Larry David is universally known as a situational comedian, and he showcases his comedic expertise in his brand new Broadway play Fish In The Dark. Dealing with a death in the family is never an easy task, but David's ability to find humor in all of life's difficulties is on full display in Fish. Now playing at Cort Theatre, David remained in the lead role as Norman Drexel through early June of 2015 before handing the reins over to longtime friend and Seinfeld alumnus Jason Alexander.
Are you sick and tired of wasting time searching for good deals on your Fish In The Dark tickets? Now you can find all the best deals and cheapest ways to buy your tickets online, right here at TicketIQ.
- We have done our research to bring to you the best purchasing options and ticket sellers online so you never have to miss out on good discounts for your Fish In The Dark tickets ever again.
- Our complete list of Fish In The Dark performances allows you to choose which show you wish to see. Next, you simply have to choose the purchasing option that is right for you. Buy your Fish In The Dark tickets for a fixed price. Be the highest bidder for the tickets on ebay auctions Make your own offer with certain ticketing partners and if your offer is accepted, the tickets are yours!
- Before you purchase your tickets you have the chance to check out a 3D seating preview which shows you how the show will look from your chosen seating section. You can also view zone based statistics in order to evaluate deals on every area in a particular venue.
- At TicketIQ we hide nothing from you. Seller fees are shown up front and we also keep you up to date with all the latest market trends and daily deals.
- E-ticket filters are also available for you so you can save on shipping costs.
- This is the only place to score great savings on your Fish In The Dark tickets.
Fish in the Dark Ticket News
6-9-15: Fish In The Dark will get new torchbearer at Cort Theatre beginning today. Jason Alexander is slated to fill the lead role of Norman Drexler in the Broadway smash hit and will remain there through the play's final six weeks on the Great White Way. According to TicketIQ, the average price for Fish In The Dark tickets over Alexander's six-week engagement is $226.41 on the secondary market. That is significantly cheaper than creator and former lead man Larry David's time in the play, which had an average secondary price of $386.43. Fish In The Dark runs at Cort Theatre on Broadway through July 18.
Fish in the Dark Highlight Videos
Fish in the Dark on Broadway Schedule
Monday - 7 PM at Cort Theatre
Tuesday - 7 PM at Cort Theatre
Wednesday - 2 PM at Cort Theatre
Wednesday - 8 PM at Cort Theatre
Thursday - 7 PM at Cort Theatre
Friday - 2 PM at Cort Theatre
Friday - 8 PM at Cort Theatre
Saturday - 2 PM at Cort Theatre
Saturday - 8 PM at Cort Theatre
History of Fish in the Dark
“Fish in the Dark” is the new Broadway production from co-creator of Seinfeld and head writer Larry David who stars in this Broadway play which centers on the death of a family patriarch and focuses on 15 characters dealing with the death in the family. Larry David also created the HBO Series “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and co-wrote and starred in the HBO television film “Clear History.” For Larry’s debut play on Broadway he wrote alongside with Rita Wilson, Jayne Houdyshell, and Rosie Perez, which is going to open on March 5 after previewing the show for the past month and Fish in the Dark tickets having an advanced sale of $13.5 million, a record for a Broadway show.
Fish in the Dark tickets have an average price of $346.09 on the secondary market of the 111 showings that will be played at the Cort Theatre from the beginning March through the month of June with the last show taking place on June 7.
Fish in the Dark tickets for this Broadway play will change in price frequently as the show goes deeper into its run, but the most expensive Fish in the Dark tickets of this three month stretch take place this month with the most expensive show taking place on March 7 as tickets for the 8pm showing at the Cort Theatre are going for a current average price of $847.91 on the secondary market, a 144% premium increase compared to the overall average price for future shows of Fish in the Dark tickets and a get-in price of $432.
Fish in the Dark tickets will be in high demand throughout its run on Broadway, which means there won’t be many affordable shows as most shows will have an asking average price of over $300, but the least expensive Fish in the Dark tickets are for the 2pm showing on April 1 as tickets are currently going for an average price of $200.99 on the secondary market, 76% below the overall average price for Fish in the Dark tickets at the Cort theatre, with a get-in price of $96.
With over 100 shows being scheduled to be played at the Cort Theatre over the next three months, there are only 23 shows with Fish in the Dark tickets that have an asking average price of under $100 and there are four shows with tickets that have an asking average price of over $600.
When the Broadway play was first previewed last month, it came out swinging generating over $993,000 in revenue in its first week with a seven show run in one of Broadway’s smaller theatres. Because of its initial success, Fish in the Dark tickets for this Broadway play have since skyrocketed for its premiere this week and it’s expected to be one of Broadway’s most successful productions this year in what will be an exciting upcoming Spring season on Broadway with numerous new Broadway shows set to premiere in the coming months.