Hand to God is a Broadway play that runs at the Booth Theatre in midtown-Manhattan. Set in Cypress, Texas, schoolchildren are taught to obey God through His immaculate scripture in the Bible and further their understanding of these teachings through the use of puppetry. One young man’s puppet, named Tyrone, takes on a personality of its own, however, making for a hysterical and foul-mouthed comedy that is sure to make theatergoers split at the sides in laughter. Tyrone is a clear-cut example of how materialistic desires are easier to succumb to than to reject.
Are you sick and tired of wasting time searching for good deals on your Hand to God tickets? Now you can find all the best deals and cheapest ways to buy your tickets online, right here at TicketIQ.
- We have done our research to bring to you the best purchasing options and ticket sellers online so you never have to miss out on good discounts for your Hand to God tickets ever again.
- Our complete list of Hand to God performances allows you to choose which show you wish to see. Next, you simply have to choose the purchasing option that is right for you. Buy your Hand to God tickets for a fixed price. Be the highest bidder for the tickets on ebay auctions Make your own offer with certain ticketing partners and if your offer is accepted, the tickets are yours!
- Before you purchase your tickets you have the chance to check out a 3D seating preview which shows you how the show will look from your chosen seating section. You can also view zone based statistics in order to evaluate deals on every area in a particular venue.
- At TicketIQ we hide nothing from you. Seller fees are shown up front and we also keep you up to date with all the latest market trends and daily deals.
- E-ticket filters are also available for you so you can save on shipping costs.
- This is the only place to score great savings on your Hand to God tickets.
Hand to God News
6-22-15: The Hand to God Broadway show made headlines this month when Abbot and Costello estate sued the Broadway show on the eve of the Tony Awards for the use of the classic "Who's on First" sketch. The play was nominated for 5 Tony Awards this year.
Hand to God Live Performance Videos
Hand to God on Broadway Schedule
Sunday - 3 PM at Booth Theatre
Sunday - 7:30 PM at Booth Theatre
Tuesday - 7 PM at Booth Theatre
Wednesday - 8 PM at Booth Theatre
Thursday - 8 PM at Booth Theatre
Friday - 8 PM at Booth Theatre
Saturday - 2 PM at Booth Theatre
Saturday - 8 PM at Booth Theatre
Hand to God History
A guy and his puppet are taken to new heights in the new American comedy play, Hand to God. It premiered Off-Broadway twice, once at the Ensemble Studio Theatre in 2011 and then again at the Lucille Lortel Theatre in 2014. The play then moved to the Booth Theatre in 2015 for its Broadway Debut. It was nominated for five Tony Awards, including Best Play, during the 2015 Award season. Written by Robert Askins and directed by Mortiz von Stuelpnagel, the play explores the life of Jason and his life in a quiet small town in Texas. Jason, as shy as he is, uses his hand puppet, Tyrone, to express his creativity. The puppet takes on a shocking personality all on its own through Jason in this unique and comedic play.