Leading rap music’s campaign of up-and-coming talent is Florida native Jake Miller. The pop-rapper has steadily climbed the charts since first breaking into the scene in 2011. Endorsed by a genuine live show that propelled his stardom early in his career, Miller won guest spots on several notable tours, including runs with Snoop Dogg, Mac Miller and Z100’s various music festivals. He would go on to drop his debut studio album Us Against Them in 2013, which was backed by a mammoth 43-date tour across the U.S. and Canada. The following year, he released the Dazed and Confused EP, which spawned the successful title track and was further featured on MTV, MTV Hits and MTV.com.
- You can find a variety of superb offers on Jake Miller tickets for any upcoming North American tour dates.
- TicketIQ brings together the most reputable ticket sellers in the industry to help you pick up your Jake Miller tickets for the best price.
- You can find the show you wish to attend through our list of Jake Miller’s North American tour dates as well as choosing the best purchasing method for you.
- TicketIQ allows you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. The tickets are yours if your offer is then accepted.
- You can buy your Jake Miller tickets at a set price or you can bid through several different online auctions, where the tickets go to the highest bidder.
- You can discover the best available deals from every area in your chosen venue with our view zone statistics.
- Our 3D seating previews also enable you to see exactly what the gig will look like from your section.
- If your Jake Miller tickets feature the Gold IQ seal then you could possibly save up to 50% when compared to the average market price.
- You can save money on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute offers with TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Jake Miller tickets through TicketIQ.
Jake Miller News
7-1-15: Surging pop-rapper Jake Miller has announced a joint North American run with Jazmine V and Alex Angelo slated for the summer months. Being dubbed the “Dazed and Confused” Tour, the trio will embark on the 27-show run beginning on July 8 and will conclude on August 13. Over the month-long road affair, the average price for Jake Miller tickets is $93.56 on the secondary market. The most expensive date of tour comes on July 8 at Best Buy Theatre in Manhattan’s Time Square, where tickets currently average at $225.07 and the get-in price is $37. July 21 welcomes the cheapest tour date at Bogarts. That show owns a secondary ticket average of $61.31 and get-in price starts at $29.
Jake Miller Performance Videos
Jake Miller Biography
Not many young artists have set the music world ablaze quite like Jake Miller. Hailing from Weston, Florida, the pop-rapper got his start at Samsung and T-Mobile’s “Kick it With the Band” competition in 2011 at the tender age of 18. He was awarded the grand cash prize of $35,000 to be used for his music career and was further propelled into the limelight by earning opening spots for popular artists Snoop Dogg and Mac Miller.
Miller found much of his early success through his live show. In 2011, he performed alongside Sean Kingston, Flo Rida and Asher Roth at the “Think Pink Rocks” concert. That same year, he also played Z100’s Annual Jingle Ball concert as well as the Miami Beach Music Festival Concert on New Year’s Eve. Other notable performances that year came at Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival and the Z100 Pep Rally in New York.
He would go on to release his debut EP, Spotlight, on July 29, 2012. The debut release spawned the hit singles “What I Wouldn’t Give”, “Day Without Your Love” and “Runnin’”. “What I Wouldn’t Give” appeared on SiriusXM Radio’s Top 20 on 20 that year. Miller would sign to eOne Music less than a year later and released his second EP, The Road Less Traveled, on April 9, 2013.
Us Against Them, Miller’s debut full-lenth, was released on November 5, 2013. He would soon embark on a massive 43-date tour in support of the album and would be featured on MTV, MTV Hits and MTV.com for the album’s lead single “Collide”. In late-2013, he announced that he has signed a deal with Warner Bros. Records.
One year later, Miller dropped Lion Heart, his third EP. The short studio effort contained the hit song “Dazed and Confused”, which prompted the rapper to subsequently change the name of his EP to Dazed and Confused. The EP peaked at No. 51 on the Billboard 200 and No. 3 on US Rap Charts.
Jake Miller Tour Dates
2015 'Dazed and Confused' Tour
July 8 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
July 9 - New York, NY - Best Buy Theater
July 11 - Boston, MA - House of Blues
July 14 - New Haven, CT - Toad's Place
July 15 - Lancaster, PA - Chameleon Club
July 17 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
July 18 - Philadelphia, PA - Theatre Of The Living Arts
July 19 - Pittsburgh, PA - Altar Bar
July 21 - Cincinnati, OH - Bogart's
July 22 - Charlotte, NC - Amos' Southend
July 24 - Orlando, FL - Beacham Theater
July 25 - Ft Lauderdale, FL - Revolution
July 26 - Jacksonville Beach, FL - Freebird Live
July 28 - Atlanta, GA- The Loft
July 31 - Pontiac, MI - Crofoot Ballroom
August 1 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
August 3 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave
August 4 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
August 5 - Kansas City, MO - Record Bar
August 8 - Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom
August 9 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
August 10 - San Francisco, CA - Slim's
August 11 - Los Angeles, CA - El Rey
August 13 - Anaheim, CA - House of Blues