A new Broadway show will hit the stage this fall when “King Charles III” debuts at the Music Box Theatre later this year. Broadway got Queen Elizabeth II in “The Audience” this past Spring on the stage and because of two Tony Award winning veteran producers were able to bring Queen Elizabeth II son King Charles III live on the Broadway Stage scheduled to open on November 1. The show itself centers around the story of King Charles III who after a lifetime of waiting ascends to the Throne following death of the Queen as the play explores the people underneath the crown and the conscience of Britain’s most notorious family.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on King Charles III tickets for every performance with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your King Charles III tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on King Charles III’s schedule. Simply choose the performance you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your King Charles III tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your King Charles III tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your King Charles III tickets through TicketIQ
King Charles III News
6-17-15: The Oliver Award winning speculative play “King Charles III will have a limited engagement on Broadway with previews set to begin in October and the opening night on November 1 at the Music Box Theater.
King Charles III Live Performance Videos
King Charles III History
A play written in entirely blank verse by Mike Bartlett, King Charles III is one of those controversial plays that explores the people underneath the crown for which sits upon their heads. The audience gets a glimpse into the unwritten rules of our democracy and into the minds of Britain’s most famous family, the royal family. Other members of the royal family characters will make appearances in this play including Prince William and Prince Harry. This new play will come to Broadway this October to the Music Box Theatre after its impressive run at the West End at the Almeida Theatre in London in 2014. Directed by Rupert Goold, King Charles III is sure to take its Broadway stage just as well as it did on the West End.