NBA Playoff News
4-14-16: The picture is officially set for the first round of the 2016 NBA Playoffs. Check out the complete list of series matchups and ticket pricing information below, according to data provided by TicketIQ:
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (8) Detroit Pistons | Series Avg: $192.71 | Cheapest Game in CLE: Game 1 ($41) | Cheapest Game in DET: Game 4 ($33)
(2) Toronto Raptors vs (7) Indiana Pacers | Series Avg: $289.66 | Cheapest Game in TOR: Game 2 ($91) | Cheapest Game in IND: Game 3 ($31)
(3) Miami Heat vs (6) Charlotte Hornets | Series Avg: $219.56 | Cheapest Game in MIA: Game 2 ($41) | Cheapest Game in CHA: Game 4 ($31)
(4) Atlanta Hawks vs (5) Boston Celtics | Series Avg: $172.36 | Cheapest Game in ATL: Game 2 ($26) | Cheapest Game in BOS: Game 4 ($55)
(1) Golden State Warriors vs (8) Houston Rockets | Series Avg: $484.08 | Cheapest Game in GS: Game 2 ($169) | Cheapest Game in HOU: Game 3 ($112)
(2) San Antonio Spurs vs (7) Memphis Grizzlies | Series Avg: $266.20 | Cheapest Game in SA: Game 1 ($29) | Cheapest Game in ME: Game 4 ($16)
(3) Oklahoma City Thunder vs (6) Dallas Mavericks | Series Avg: $215.44 | Cheapest Game in OKC: Game 2 ($39) | Cheapest Game in DAL: Game 3 ($41)
(4) Los Angeles Clippers vs (5) Portland Trail Blazers | Series Avg: $215.13 | Cheapest Game in LA: Game 2 ($31) | Cheapest Game in POR: Game 4 ($57)
5-29-14: The Western Conference Finals continues tonight for game 5 at the AT&T Center as the San Antonio Spurs will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder in this best of seven series. Game 6 in the Eastern Conference Finals is on May 30 at the American Airlines Arena. The Miami Heat will look to close out the Indiana Pacers on their home floor to move on to the NBA Finals.
5-27-14: The Thunder and Spurs will play game 4 tonight at the Chesapeake Arena as OKC looks to tie the series at 2 games apiece. In the East, Miami holds a commanding 3-1 series lead over the Pacers as the Heat look to make 4 straight trips to the NBA Finals.
5-22-14: Just two games into both of the conference finals matchups are in and now both series will change in setting. The Heat and Indiana are tied at 1-1 in what could be an epic series. The Spurs have dominated the Thunder through 2 games, but still a long way to go to close this series.
5-21-14: The NBA playoffs continues tonight as the San Antonio Spurs will host the Oklahoma City Thunder for game 2 of this series. Spurs have a 1-0 lead. The Miami Heat are fresh off a game 2 victory on the road Tuesday night. The will host the Indiana Pacers at the American Airlines Arena Saturday May 24 for game 3. Winners of each series moves on to the NBA Finals.
5-15-14: The NBA Playoffs continues this month as four teams (Thunder, Clippers, Pacers Wizards) are still battling for a spot in the conference finals for a chance to reach NBA’s biggest stage the Finals.
5-12-14: Half of the the 2nd round of the playoffs are nearing their end, as the Spurs have a 3-0 lead over Portland, and the Pacers lead Washington 3-1. The two other series see The Thunder and Clippers deadlocked at 2 games a piece, while Brooklyn tries to mount a comeback against the heavily favored Heat.
5-7-14: Now into the second round of the NBA playoffs, the Heat have the highest average ticket price overall with their opponents, the Brooklyn Nets close behind. Out west, the Spurs lead the way followed by the Clippers. The Pacers have the cheapest overall tickets while the Thunder are cheapest in the west.