Alamo Bowl Ticket Prices
Alamo Bowl Avg Prices Since 2010
|2011 Washington Huskies vs. Baylor Bears:
|2012 Texas Longhorns vs. Oregon State Beavers:
|2013 Oregon Ducks vs Texas Longhorns:
|2014 UCLA vs. Kansas State:
The Alamo Bowl has been a staple in subdivision bowl game history since its inception in 1993. As of the 2010 season, it has played host to a matchup between Big 12 and Pac-12 teams. It is played in San Antonio’s Alamodome each season, which is traditionally home to the UTSA Roadrunners football team and also hosts MLB’s Texas Rangers during exhibition games. The game has been sponsored by the San Antonio-based Valero Energy Corporation since 2007, making the bowl’s game officially known as the Valero Alamo Bowl. Previous conference tie-ins included the Southwest Conference (from 1993-94) and Big Ten Conference (from 1995-2009). In its 21-year history, the bowl game has sold out seven of its 16 games, with max-capacity games being played in 1995, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2011. The bowl’s first overtime game was played in 2002 between the Colorado Buffaloes of the Big 12 and Wisconsin Badgers of the Big Ten, in which unranked Wisconsin went on to beat No.14 Colorado 31-28 on a game-winning field goal. Six years later in the 2008 Alamo Bowl, Missouri and Northwestern battled in the second-ever overtime matchup, with Missouri defeating Northwestern 30-23. The highest-attended game in Alamo Bowl history was in 2007 when the Texas A&M Aggies played the Penn State Nittany Lions. Traditionally known to hold 65,000 seats, the Alamodome welcomed 66,166 people during its 2007 bowl game, allowing nearly 1,200 people standing room only views of the highly anticipated game. The game has also produced eight of the 20 most-viewed bowl games in ESPN history, with a 2006 matchup between Texas and Iowa producing more than 8.3 million viewers.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Alamo Bowl tickets to its annual game at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Alamo Bowl tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of all Alamo Bowl tickets available during its annual game. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Alamo Bowl tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Alamo Bowl tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Alamo Bowl tickets through TicketIQ.
Alamo Bowl News
1-5-15: The Bruins defeated the Wildcats 40-35 in what was Brett Hundley’s last game as the UCLA
quarterback. Paul Perkins ran for 194 yards on 20 carries with two touchdowns. Hundley ran for 96 yards himself. The Bruins did hold a 31-6 lead at one point in the game, before Kansas State made a comeback of sorts cutting the lead to just 34-28. Tyler Lockett led K-State with 13 receptions for 164 yards and two touchdowns.
Alamo Bowl Video Highlights